Bregenbach im Schwarzwald - in the hills of the Black Forest

Les1952

Pictures from an exhibition....

Don't you just love a classical misquote when feeling bilious.

It was Coalville show this weekend.  Nice venue, friendly people, new show.  Their first show and it went quite well.  Attendance in line with South Notts show 2 weeks earlier, and they covered their costs.  Very many thanks to Jason and Laura for the invitation and hospitality.

592532235_Coalvillesetup.JPG.78c5566e4dac4855dd3df4a0bd455d71.JPG

The layout as set up in a room they seem to mainly use for yoga and similar.

1786404593_yarddetailscoalville.JPG.1bb27c565c3a4a54904500182341026b.JPG

More bits are appearing in the widget factory yard and elsewhere.  Note the dog watering the ladder.

139974769_overcoalville.JPG.82fbf260e0014c956be1e395bdfb7daa.JPG

112 257 climbs up the front and crosses the girder bridge

336195780_waitingcoalville.JPG.f131619a0dc8e115347dc8f94f37a33b.JPG

... then has to wait for signals at the top..

1330667515_underpasscoalville.JPG.ca0f01ae7b4b9deb32a3783d0dc3dd6a.JPG

before continuing its journey East passing under the girder bridge.

Knackered- early bath and bed tonight.

Les

Edited by Les1952
restoring pics from backup
  • Like 6
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Crewe is actually May 14th and 15th, less than a week after I come back from my hols.  Accordingly the layout is set up and being tested now that Croft Spa is home again from South Notts.

Firm bookings are also now in for October, two separate weekends at Wirksworth and Hinckley, so a busy back end to the year..

725361481_pointmotorrepair.jpg.144512e1604cfd1d625e3fc6d0f07672.jpg

I've looked at the two point motors that were not working- the loop to factory point had a little glue penetrated where it shouldn't have.  I've dug this out and freed the motor.  I'll make a separate scenic piece that will sit over the motor held down with double-sided tape in case it goes again.

The point in the factory yard needs digging up and replacing.  The motor throws the point lever but the lever doesn't throw the point.  I'll leave this as shunting the yard is an occasional pastime and only shunting the front siding won't be an issue.  It has yet to be shunted during exhibition running and nobody other than Mr Simon has missed it....

At least the loop is running properly now and wagons can be brought up to the brewery.

WL-2.jpg.fa0f9ee72924e719d4c1f4b5a1f3d9d3.jpg

The second Drewry ex- Hawthorn Dene has now been given a spin and performs well enough to get an outing.  This is now WL-2 in the brewery fleet (the white one is WL-4).  The maroon Hunslet did a weekend of running on the Pointless Little Roundy-roundy at South Notts show and will become WL-503, having the same DCC address as my two green ones on Croft Spa so I can remember it.

2119139729_warmemorial.jpg.22aa4911d2acb53b33f485396398bd55.jpg

Lastly a cruel enlargement (about 3X actual size) of the war memorial next to the brewery building.

Testing continues.  Birthday and Christmas presents from Mr Simon have lengthened the Eastbound through intermodal service to eight units, which looks very impressive, especially when I stuck a class 139 on the front- it sailed off with the load just as well as the usual Vectron.

More pics over the next few days.

Les

• Like 3

Quite a bo(a)ring post this time.

247652135_boaring-2.jpg.956025b7d4d7b6813b34e25618ad3077.jpg

Cruel enlargement of two of the wild boars in the undergrowth.

Not a lot to report.  Testing continues.  All locos tested so far work well, though one or two needed a little oil and warming up after several months sitting in teir boxes.  A couple of bits of the underside of the catenary snagging for certain locos.  The Liliput 144.5 is a particular problem.

I'm also working on a new middle bit for the lighting rig.  One of the LED tubes on the other one died when out at Cotgrave with Croft Spa and no replacements seem to be available (obsolete).  I've found some aluminium channelling with plastic cover that is designed to take LED strip.  The idea is that if a strip fails it will be easier to replace.  Presently there aren't any clip-together LED lights available in their own channelling other than mains ones- and I'm not having mains voltages six feet above the floor.

Pics when the stuff arrives.

les

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Just about to load the car to go to Crewe Heritage Centre for the weekend.

The European Railways Association Spring weekend at the Heritage Centre, Crewe CW1 2DB

10.30 to 4.30 Sat and Sun

12 layouts , at least 9 traders.

Just a fiver to get in.

Hoping to see plenty there....

Les

• Like 1

Very pleasant weekend at Crewe.  A bit strange on arrival to find a row of parked vehicles side-by-side comprising two buses and a Class 87.  Photo on Saturday after the buses had been moved.

IMG_5046.JPG.5b04110601de20123c6948bd9d00e9ad.JPG

My vintage electrics were a bit more active.  

IMG_5061.JPG.999c9e333df9c30969e0050dec53a5d1.JPG

The NGS Hunslet sat there looking good for most of the show- the attempt at shunting with it failed as it hadn't the strength to pull a pair of beer vans with Easi-shunt couplers over the uncoupling magnet...

IMG_5062.JPG.fef6ac85211224c9bdd14b9948ff9ee6.JPG

THE news is that Continental Modeller editor Andrew Burnham saw the layout, liked what he saw, and took 28 photos for the magazine.  I now have an article to write...

All the very best

Les

• Like 5
  • Round of applause 1

• 3 weeks later...

Four trains to Venice.

I'd meant to put these up just after we got back a couple of weeks ago, but with preparing for Crewe then Sleaford, and becoming Chairman of Bingham Model railway Club things have been a bit busy.

1389298354_trainone.jpg.e9cd67d979a67999ba749afefc29eebf.jpg

Train one, Newark to Kings Cross.  On time, food included but despite being in First Class for the only part of our trip the least comfortable seats of the ride.

1404801580_traintwo.jpg.388f76049b1f3623279d4b2291236f16.jpg

Poor shot but the best I could get, Train two St Pancras to Paris Gare Du Nord. Eurostar.  Vastly more comfortable than the original Eurostar trains.  Food not sampled.

1924680042_trainthree.jpg.dd1d4933f977cc4f22f3fd69da4265a7.jpg

Train Three, Paris Gare de Lyon to Milano Centrale.  Trenitalia Frecciarossa Unit no.25 on open access service which is half an hour faster than the TGV.  Seats were good though leather.  One tip- avoid coaches 1 and 8 as these have contravision.  Food trolley was good.  Very odd to be travelling along the LGV on an Italian train.  Single line after Lyon proved interesting crossing a TGV at a wayside station where we both stood for nearly ten minutes blocking the level crossing....

1716022723_trainfour.jpg.b075236564acca779bdb2aaa0b841302.jpg

Train Four, Eurocity 47 from Milano Centrale to Venezia.  Through train from Geneve, hence SBB unit.  Guard very strong in her insistance that passengers wore FFP2 masks- we already had them on, having been pre-warned.  Again odd travelling across Northern Italy in a Swiss train.

20220501_144140.jpg.f318344badea56f7bd26e856787936e4.jpg

Just to prove we got there.....

20220506_104205.jpg.7bbb4f94badfe0b1aa68a5b16749b89d.jpg

and  five hours of basic Italian lessons had allowed me to order "due latte macchiato" and actually get lattes..... (and ask where the toilets were....)

Two more shows in the pipeline, and news on Continental Modeller, to follow....

Les

Edited by Les1952
typo
  • Like 4

Bregenbach im Schwarzwald will be in Continental Modeller in the September or October issue.

Extra shows-

Sleaford tomorrow.

Wirksworth in October

Renfrewshire (Paisley) in December.

Les

• Like 2

Back from Sleaford show.

Layout behaved itself BUT the trains didn't want to know when setting up- same trains as set up two weeks earlier at Crewe (and which ran faultlessly all weekend) just wouldn't co-operate.

Locos randomly derailing where they've never derailed before- and the Kaisertaurus breaking a pantograph when it did so just inside the right hand tunnel.

Wagons that had stayed coupled together all weekend at Crewe not wanting to stay coupled for even one circuit.

However we did run a decent service all day while the show was open, even if it was fraught at times.

IMG_5333.thumb.JPG.f7dc21d076f28926faf4ff61abafff4b.JPG

Slightly different view of the Europe Vectron passing under the girder bridge.

IMG_5334.thumb.JPG.bb046ccc6606063452e447cc41e7c456.JPG

and a little further along the line.

IMG_5336.JPG.bd488328624128d8e29e17e12ce36efb.JPG

The E40 had a turn on the vintage train- it looks as if its body isn't seated properly from this angle.

The layout is set up in the shed again- my next show is mid August with NO PLACE so there is time to work on it.

Kaisertaurus has a new pantograph but is now determinedly coming off the track on the curves leading out of the storage yard.  Maybe time to put the body on one of the Tauri I never use then sell its chassis with the displaced body on it.

The turquoise & beige 110 that I left at home this time as it didn't like the three way point is behaving perfectly on test- a few more laps to go before it goes back in the front line box.

Of the three Taurus/Vectron chassis the dead one has had its circuit board swapped with another which has a broken bogie.  The resultant mongrel now runs perfectly- the fault was a next18 socket that worked its chip loose fairly quickly- a problem when the socket is upside down on the board.  As a result the "Das Ist Grun" Vectron is test running with its pantographs down- it will need wipers fitting before it goes back into service.

A few more days of loco maintenance then some new stuff coming to play with.

Les

• Like 3

The E40 when checked over runs straight and level- no idea why it was down at on end on Saturday.

"Das Ist Grun" won't run reliably round the curves, though behaves impeccably on the gentler radii of the test track.  An eBay candidate as it has never run on the layout at a show.

Testing continues.

Les

Some upgrading to track

After a morning of testing tricky locos the Kaisertaurus is now behaving impeccably.

However, I've needed to put in some extra superelevation on the corner round behind the brewery- this view will show just how sharp it is, and how difficult to get to if something comes off.  The first of a few pictures showing the layout is truly theatrical- the bits the public can't see are grotty and cobbled together to make the show work.

IMG_5357.JPG.afcb076dc0203fbef15980f33765bb6f.JPG

Two additional pieces of sacrificial wooden stirrer and most of the tricky stuff now takes the bend comfortably, though the class 646 railcar will be limited to 20 speed steps round the bend, and a notice has been stuck behind the backscene as a reminder.  An excuse for a green plus amber indication leaving the station.....   Note the use of a broken mast glued to the backscene as the end of the wire raised above maximum pantograph height.

IMG_5358.thumb.JPG.5eeae7f82692e149b68a28b580f9a614.JPG

The cover plate over the point motor at the loop entrance vanished somewhere between packing up at Crewe and setting up at Sleaford.  I've taken advantage of its absence to put in a little more sacrificial stirrer just to throw the weight of trains slightly away from the switch blade.  The 646 and E19 both run much better here now- I'll try running one or two of the wagons that dislike this point before making a new cover.

IMG_5356.thumb.JPG.fb77be54cc007e9e07aeab0e1fd32168.JPG

Next to tackle- starting tomorrow- is the change of gradient under the viaduct, which is a little too sharp.   I need to lower the track on this curve by about three millimetres, transferring the steeper bit to the straight a little further up the hill.  This might also stop some of the slipping and stalling on this curve.  Although nothing ever derails here if a train going up the hill is going to split this is where it will be.   A good view of the view blocking tree behind the backscene....

IMG_5359.thumb.JPG.70812d5e3cf84c9f8d888563da6360e9.JPG

Some of the grumpy brigade. Piko Class 646 railcar, now able to run right round the layout and stay on the track, and a pair of Hobbytrain Tauri that had issues with the station point.  the Greece Taurus might yet leave the fleet before too long.

IMG_5360.thumb.JPG.c662fad263bc120342c61937ef3785d2.JPG

Two more- the Piko MaK diesel wasn't happy with the top point, and can now be used on workings into the factory while the  Brawa 142 has needed extra wipers on its pantograph to avoid snagging.  The Liliput 144.5 in the background has had extra wipers but its pantograph still doesn't track very well- it has a lot of fore-and-aft movement.  The  Hobbytrain 110 on the second row needed a clean.

All for now.

Les

Edited by Les1952
  • Like 3

The new gradient

IMG_5362.thumb.JPG.be3a82a2a22c8fa1f7d5ae602d21c555.JPG

I've taken about 5mm out of the bank on the curve.  This has taken the start of the gradient to a little under 1 in 25 as I've also taken the cortk ballast out of this bit.  Further up the slope it is a little steeper than 1 in 25 for about a foot to compensate.  New ballast laid here but not removed from against the rails yet.

IMG_5363.thumb.JPG.a04ce31826602664ecc0368ca2759614.JPG

Showing the superelevation added to the sharpest bit.  Although no locos derailed at this point the Hobbytrain E10.3 type grounded on the gradient change at the bottom, which they no longer do.  Most of the wagons that self-uncoupled on the corner now no longer do.  The blue insulting tape was an attempt at holding the loose end of the overhead clear so I could remove a mast.

IMG_5364.thumb.JPG.0d37f107d80ccb4f739d5a2e50693c32.JPG

The scenic board hiding the storage yard when you look along the track under the bridges being glued into place.  The clip is holding the mast at this point while the glue sets holding it upright.  The next mast in each direction isn't glued into its base to allow the position of the contact wire to be adjusted over the corner.

IMG_5365.thumb.JPG.09d40045f29e76483fc947ef51609390.JPG

Looking through the viaduct to the completed corner, showing how the sharpest part of the curve isn't visible as such from the front.

Not long after this- disaster!  An E10 travelling up the slope became de-wired just this side of the mast under the viaduct.  Trying to reverse the loco to extricate it from under the viaduct snapped the mast at the base.  Although I have quite a decent supply of unused spare masts I now know which is the least accessible mast on the layout to replace.

I've also superelevated the point at the viaduct end of the loop slightly and this has improved the running through this point.  Once the overhead has settled I'm ready to have a cull of those locos that take exception to any particular turnout.

Les

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Latest stock

686780287_OBBGreenTaurus.jpg.e605432bc575ab8ccf5801698de9e982.jpg

Not new but taken out of the showcase and fettled for the layout.  Replaces another pair of Tauri that are being sold on as they still don't like the point in front of the brewery.

1992223202_TRAXX202-1.jpg.9908ea0d1a216d55ce7f3fbf36a52901.jpg

First TRAXX for the line- Fleischmann and with the pantographs the right way round for general use.  Nice runner.

20220618_205529.jpg.c301683448be872c74ceb41c188810c6.jpg

Having had a significant birthday recently Mr Simon and his sister bought me a double container wagon apiece.  This one from Aimee who liked the colour.  I feel a session of weathering coming on....

20220618_205656.jpg.cc41f37eb0467878c34e3d51cb3c4ca0.jpg

This one from Mr Simon who decided the name was suitably rude.  Weathering to trailer roofs.

There is another loco but that is a bit of a horror story so will be a later post.

Meanwhile not long until it appears in Continental Modeller- about a month I think.

Les

• Like 5

I've just received the invitation and other documents for the N Gauge Society event at the National Railway Museum, York on May 13th and 14th next year.

20220724_190733.jpg.014d016f7f6decad7910ab368a41bbec.jpg

"Das ist Grun" Vectron now has a Piko pantograph replacing its second Hobbytrain one in this position.  Much better as it runs under the wires with no side-to-side deflection and hasn't needed additional wipers fitting.  The previous Hobbytrain pantograph was very loose at the elbow- with enough flex to spring it sideways off the wire.

The story of the Fleischmann Zebra Vectron will follow....

Les

• Like 3

The horror story of the Fleischmann Vectron.

20220724_201558.jpg.5a13d6dc40ce33cee3e3beef56892146.jpg

The latest version- ( an impulse purchase after seeing one near Verona in May) and I thought with a big price premium over the Hobbytrain ones it would be a superior offering.

HOWEVER.  The Next18 interface is on the underside of the printed circuit board - would that be an issue on its own? The Nobbytrain Next18 interfaces are in the same place.

HOWEVER.  The board is held in place by four screws (Hobbytrain 2) and SIX soldered connections (Hobbytrain zero). This is not a loco that I would describe as DCC friendly, even if it is DCC compliant.  The lights at either end are also hard wired to this board and held in place at the far end by interference fit- a buffer beam, two channels and the bit with the bulb.  Hobbytrain's lights are a clip fit onto the end of the PCB and the channels are glued inside the body.

Fitting this one foe DCC is thus a major dismantling job rather then the 2 minutes with a Hobbytrain 6 pin and 5 mins with a Hobbytrain Next18, and those times includinh testing the chip (6 pin) is in the right way round.

Two hours work and some Anglo Saxon words later it is back together.  However, it doesn't like the Zimo chip that is inside it.  Tough!  It is keeping it- 60 speed steps on this equates to 15-20 on every other loco in the fleet.

NEXT PROBLEM.  The pantographs are nicely made to scale and are strongly sprung- they don't stay under the wires but spring off to the side at the slightest opportunity.  As a result a very expensive loco has to have the same pantograph modifications as its el cheapo cousins.

FINAL PROBLEM.  The NEM coupler heads are too short and even a radius 4 curve brings buffer locking issues.  Standard heads are still too short.  I'll have to source a packet of long ones specially for this loco.

Shame- I fancied the black "Backbone" Vectron Fleischmann are doing next year.  No way,,,,,,

Les

• Friendly/supportive 2

I bought July's Continental Modeller this morning and turned (as you do) to the advert for next month's issue.

Not only is Bregenbach im Schwarzwald in the September mag, but it is on the front cover.  Doesn't happen that often with N gauge.....

Les

• Like 3
  • Round of applause 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Nice article in the Continental Modeller, Les - I've just been reading it.  I know you've told us all on here about it as it has gone on, but it's nice to have the whole story in one place!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/08/2022 at 18:40, 31A said:

Nice article in the Continental Modeller, Les - I've just been reading it.  I know you've told us all on here about it as it has gone on, but it's nice to have the whole story in one place!

I did well with that, cover photo and a ten page spread.  Not only that but they sent a complimentary copy and an "as seen in" label to put on the front of the layout - about time BRM fell into line with that.

Not only that they paid me getting on for three times as much as BRM did for "Croft Spa"- and that one included taking the layout to Bourne to be filmed.....

20220420_200816.jpg.1b7edc6c2f4d44c62f0d211c5f0f9058.jpg

One of the lines "original electric locos", or will be if I ever get round to renumbering it.

The layout is erected in the shed again so I can prepare it for Boston.

Les

• Like 2
  • Round of applause 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just back from Boston show, overall a pleasant weekend.

One major mishap- I'm glad I decided to make three trips as getting the layout out of the car I managed to snap off one of the masts on the bank at the front.  No spares meant we couldn't test electric locos (though did run a diesel round to test and got the track good and clean).  Saturday we arrived as the hall opened.  The repair didn't take long. 

1254538305_replacementmast.JPG.70dd3173caaee84db616ddb763f70a78.JPG

The replacement mast in situ- just needs a little touching up around the base.

Then- horror of horrors, a second mast about to snap- this time right under the girder bridge.  The difficult masts always take a very long time to fix when replacing, so this one just got a pair of splints made from the broken mast and laced with as much superglue as I could get in.

2098104382_splintedmast.JPG.c5e883188d4a7442f88b27b14b51b6b3.JPG

The splinted mast- it will get done over the next couple of weeks.

Next issue was that single arm pantographs wouldn't run onto the catenary at the right hand tunnel mouth.  For most of Saturday a set of swaps meant that all trains running clockwise had locos with diamond pantographs as they don't have side play.   With an hour to go on Saturday the hall was so quiet I took the lid off that end of the layout and refashioned the wire by cutting off the upper wire for a greater length as it passed through the tunnel mouth.  This seems to have stopped the wire from being pulled out of alignment and locos now all run onto the catenary quite happily- the perils of a tight curve just inside a tunnel mouth when wanting to lead pantographs onto the overhead as they come on scene.

1477935833_re-bodgedtunnel.JPG.cb3d008d3930cb02377ad476445c4573.JPG

The re-bodged wire.

Most locos performed well.  The "European" Vectron was the one that discovered the tunnel mouth issue and has a destroyed pantograph- it will get a replacement from my dwindling stock of Piko single-arms.  A couple withdrawn for some serious wheel cleaning but nothing major.  One more taking issue with some of the pointwork so may be sold on.

Two of the four new locos got a run- the sound-fitted 216 had a spin as test loco on Friday, then on Sunday afternoon it got a turn on a train of Roco Eurofimas that Elaine's Trains were selling at a good price.

216010-9.JPG.5267936ea9623577fb0bf4cec89e7539.JPG

The other purchase, from Scograil's "End Of Line " Fleischmann reductions (nearly £100 off...) is a sound-fitted Class 141.  Probably more for the next German layout but it ran the vintage train all day Sunday.  I'll have to look at its master volume control as the station announcements are all but inaudible.  

141.JPG.345a753543750768ce8e3f18421958b0.JPG

All for now.  I got a few new cruel close-up photos taken.  Maybe some will get posted here.

Next outings are Wirksworth and Hinckley next month, then Paisley in December and the NRM in May.

Les

Edited by Les1952
making sense of my late-night drivel
  • Like 4

As threatened, some more pics.

IMG_6572.JPG.a1c046f4f5f59646841da29e5cfcf12f.JPG

"Das ist Grun" Vectron, now sporting a Piko pantograph instead of its Hobbytrain one, powers up the hill.

IMG_6571.JPG.47b8bf075bb4f8129d812876f43d4891.JPG

Brewery yard, showing heat exchanger from the coolers and the horses being fed while the DAF van has a tyre examined.

IMG_6557.JPG.27c6268c024615bd128b1d09005819e0.JPG

A sideways view showing the Mobile Phone mast, the war memorial,  and the skip lorry that hides the lack of an exit road through the backscene.

IMG_6555.JPG.8f85366471cf76e1d0d39ba221e5f136.JPG

Activity in the widget factory yard in front of the grounded coach body.

IMG_6554.JPG.eb6c9b52c08b6a2afc33a9bb305f824a.JPG

Someone spotted that Werklok 2 says NCB on the side....   Werklok 503 was swapped for it after he had moved on.

Les

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

The layout is packed up again and in the car ready for the two day trip to Paisley for the show this weekend, calling in near Ferryhill in County Durham to stop overnight and pick up my other operator for the weekend.

IMG_6908.JPG.46d9f2eecf50d0a0cb02408aa29e7977.JPG

The overhead sustained severe damage at Wirksworth.  The repairs held together at Hinckley (pic taken at Hinckley) but I've added a little more strengthening since.  I forgot to unfasten the inter-board catenary lengths before splitting the layout at the end of Wirksworth show - a function of three of us trying to pack up two layouts and get cars to the cramped loading area in sequence.  It won't happen again- there is a big notice attached to the back of the name board reminding me to take the wires off before moving the name board, which was previously the first thing to be removed in dismantling the layout.

ASs a result the towers and the four single masts in the picture here all got snapped off.  The worst was the tower, difficult as there seem to be no spares of this type to be had anywhere in Europe that will ship to the UK.  You can see in the photo that the bottom is slightly bent- that corner snapped while the other three corners of the upright pulled from their holes.  A lot of plastic weld is holding it together, with a copper rod inserted to take some of the strain.  The tower at the back snapped two inserts and pulled two out, and has had the same repair.

The next pair of masts are replacements as the originals were snapped off.  Note the back one is Vollmer as I've just about run out of Hobbex.  Where the wires join is also a new Hobbex mast, and the one just visible beyond that is a Hobbex that was pulled out of its base and has been refitted.  Approximately every other mast isn't glued into its base, to allow some adjustment of the wire alignment over the track.

As the next project will ne TT gauge, I'm disposing of locos that don't run well on Bregenbach but perform beautifully on the test oval. These include some where the pantograph base isn't over the centre line of the bogie, meaning that on sharp curves the pantograph moves away from the centre line of the track.  Bregstadt was going to have bigger curves which would have allowed these locos to run.  The Class 155 and the E19 are tow of these.

Les

Edited by Les1952
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Some more bookings-

Ruddington, Loughborough and Nottingham shows, all confirmed for this year.   

I've been selling off those locos that have pantographs mounted too far from the pivot point of the bogie- in the case of bogie locos it is those with pantographs near the end of the loco and bogie pivots a lot further back.  The 1-Do-1 and 1-Co-1 locos also are going.  These would really need the pantograph at the centre of the body.  In each case the loco moves on sharp curves to take the pantograph away from the centre line of the track.  As a result they spring sideways. 

I was keeping them for Bregstadt, which is to be set on an earlier version of the Bregtalbahn.  This would have had larger radii and the locos would have coped.  However Bregstadt is now being built in TT gauge.  Whatever I make on loco sales from Bregenbach will fund new N-gauge locos with sound.   Bregstadt is being funded from the sale of Croft Spa.

IMG_7360.JPG.8a59e684b663c9e0601b839e781485fc.JPG

Pic is from Paisley show.

Les

Edited by Les1952
  • Like 1