Transfers for O Gauge 16T toad (BR Grey)

2 hours ago, MerseyMan said:

Thanks. I have tried Railtec who said they would get onto it but I’m still waiting after 2 years. Even with multiple reminders so I’ve lost hope. 

The note I had on the (closed) ticket was "customer non response", after emailing to ask if you would prefer a larger stock item sheet per 7mm-6330 but for 16t (more economical / potentially minimise similar requests from others) instead of a one-off custom run (less economical), and if so, what would be other suitable vehicle numbers to match the 16t vans you were wanting. I noticed a new email from you from... yesterday, to which I've not yet had the opportunity to reply. Feel free to let me know the above by email if you would like.

Hi Steve. I replied with the specific numbering and lettering on the 11th August 2019 to which I got no reply. Obviously somethings got lost in translation. I’ll forward you the details again to your email now. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 09/06/2020 at 11:44, MerseyMan said:

Custom Transfers from Railtec arrived yesterday. They really are top notch. Thank you Steve. Pictures to follow for anyone interested. 

yes please , I'm in the same position now as you were . @railtec-models I would also like a set of BR transfers for the Peco 7mm toad . What do you recommend . Slightly more generic , does anyone have or could point me in the direction of 16t toad numbers and allocations BR era ideally . Mtia 

12 hours ago, sidmouth said:

yes please , I'm in the same position now as you were . @railtec-models I would also like a set of BR transfers for the Peco 7mm toad . What do you recommend . Slightly more generic , does anyone have or could point me in the direction of 16t toad numbers and allocations BR era ideally . Mtia 

Following on from my own post I've found W56441 is captured in the Wild Swan Country Branch line marked at Watlington R.U. page 193 vol 1 with the watlington on the Veranda middle panel 

W56449 was Bala RU with not in common use below on the panel closest the veranda . This is in the Foxline Bala Junc to Blaenau Ffestiniog book page 90.   . from the Cwm Prysor thread the wagon also had a different lettering