Ellis Clark Trains Presents Finescale O Gauge Presflo Wagons!

When Accurascale kept asking for suggestions, I kept dropping hints for a Presflo.

However, now that is unlikely to happen, then I’ve pre-ordered 3 already....

Edited by EmporiaSub
Auto-correct

Looks Like Accurascale Cad with those details on it, spose the software is widely used in the design industry.

With the good weather over the past weeks a Garden O guage looks great, However normal service weather wise has resumed with wind and rain....

You are joking me right?????  This is my afternoons work:

thumbnail_20200523_160816.jpg.884caeb4b52eede20b1840abd686064b.jpg

Seriously, this is great news and a fantastic price. Please can I check though (having learnt a lot about Presflo's in the last couple of weeks:) the APCM have the correct axle boxes, discharge valves and Angular rather than rounded bodies (although the latter point is ok as the later ones they had were rounded)? Put me down for 6.

Edit - Just studied the diagrams properly and lit looks like you have picked up on the above... Great job guys.

Edited by 37114
Clarification
  • Like 1

Just a quick one for Ellis, I have (I think) registered my pre order for 6 but have not received an email confirmation? Look forward to seeing the livery diagrams as well, have provisionally registered interest for the grey un numbered ones but might change a couple to a numbered version. 

16 hours ago, 37114 said:

You are joking me right?????  This is my afternoons work:

thumbnail_20200523_160816.jpg.884caeb4b52eede20b1840abd686064b.jpg

Seriously, this is great news and a fantastic price. Please can I check though (having learnt a lot about Presflo's in the last couple of weeks:) the APCM have the correct axle boxes, discharge valves and Angular rather than rounded bodies (although the latter point is ok as the later ones they had were rounded)? Put me down for 6.

Edit - Just studied the diagrams properly and lit looks like you have picked up on the above... Great job guys.

Hi Rob,

Sorry! Although the satisfaction of completing a nice build (which your is) is always great!

Have looked into your pre-order and sent an email to you.

Likewise! The rabbit hole of Presflo wagons!

I can't take too much credit, my CAD designer did the hard work in research and design and has done a truly fantastic job!

These railway contractors never think about us modellers! :D

All the best,

Ellis.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ellis Clark Trains said:

All the best,

Ellis.

This all very well Ellis but what about some O Gauge GWR Clerestories ! :D

Grahame

( you know the one ! )

9 minutes ago, Ellis Clark Trains said:

Hi Rob,

Sorry! Although the satisfaction of completing a nice build (which your is) is always great!

Have looked into your pre-order and sent an email to you.

Likewise! The rabbit hole of Presflo wagons!

I can't take too much credit, my CAD designer did the hard work in research and design and has done a truly fantastic job!

All the best,

Ellis.

Thanks Ellis, I have just replied. Absolute minefield these Presflos, based on the images in your post, your designer has done a great job.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ellis, quick watch out re E73-1-04A, you may have spotted this but APCM 8763 was the first of the Metro Cammell built batch that APCM had as such it has a rounded rather than angular body from the early Butterly builds? I am hoping the choice of number is deliberate as having both body types provides a nice variation but if you are using the angular body for all the APCM Presflos then this will need to be APCM 8762 or lower to be accurate. Ta

On 05/06/2020 at 14:07, 37114 said:

Hi Ellis, quick watch out re E73-1-04A, you may have spotted this but APCM 8763 was the first of the Metro Cammell built batch that APCM had as such it has a rounded rather than angular body from the early Butterly builds? I am hoping the choice of number is deliberate as having both body types provides a nice variation but if you are using the angular body for all the APCM Presflos then this will need to be APCM 8762 or lower to be accurate. Ta

Hi Rob,

Thank you so much for pointing this out, we're on it! :).

Will let you know when we have an update.

All the best,

Ellis.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ellis Clark Trains said:

Hi Rob,

Thank you so much for pointing this out, we're on it! :).

Will let you know when we have an update.

All the best,

Ellis.

Thanks Ellis, great to hear.