4 wheel motor bogie dimensions.

I need a couple of smallish, short wheel base (oo gauge) 4 wheel motor bogies, and I was wondering if any one could tell me the rough dimensions of some of them (preferably cheapish ones). I was thinking maybe the rr Hornby Warship bogie would do but I kent find the dimensions of it. The Dapol/Hornby pug chassis dimensions would be usefull as well.

Thanks

GCL

Guest Half-full

The bogie wheel base of the real Warships was 10ft 6ins, or 42mm in 4mm scale, I suspect Hornby have used the Class 33 bogie in their warship, which scales out at 40mm (10ft), though I dont know the exact dimensions of the Hornby bogie

The Pug in reality had 2 wheelbases 5ft 9in (23mm in 4mm scale) or 6ft, 24mm.  Again, I dont know the exact wheelbase of the model

8 hours ago, Half-full said:

...The Pug in reality had 2 wheelbases 5ft 9in (23mm in 4mm scale) or 6ft, 24mm.  Again, I dont know the exact wheelbase of the model...

From memory, 23mm, which corresponds to the 5'9" version. (It'll be that or 24mm, as when I had one to fiddle with on behalf of a friend I ran the measuring sticks over it and remember 'Ah, it is actually made to scale'.)

• Thanks 1