OO9 wagon with industrial paper rolls.

Hello all,

I'm trying to figure out how to model industrial paper rolls for a narrow gauge wagon (oo9) as per the image bellow:

IMG_20200524_174554.jpg.ecc3c3f63a0968167ffe93b522b71547.jpg

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Edited by Icra
Wrong title

6 minutes ago, Icra said:

Hello all,

I'm trying to figure out how to model industrial paper rolls for a narrow gauge wagon (oo9) as per the image bellow:

IMG_20200524_174554.jpg.ecc3c3f63a0968167ffe93b522b71547.jpg

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Do you have some idea of the diameter? There may be wooden dowel of about the correct diameter?. You'd need to drill a hole through the centre, and perhaps wrap a piece of thin paper around the circumference.

Alternatively, you could use plastic tube, and make up false ends out of Plasticard. If you want to try this, I've got loads of tubes 25 mm dia x 85mm long: you'd be welcome to them for the postage.

15 minutes ago, Fat Controller said:

Do you have some idea of the diameter? There may be wooden dowel of about the correct diameter?. You'd need to drill a hole through the centre, and perhaps wrap a piece of thin paper around the circumference.

Alternatively, you could use plastic tube, and make up false ends out of Plasticard. If you want to try this, I've got loads of tubes 25 mm dia x 85mm long: you'd be welcome to them for the postage.

It is around dia.13mm (1 meter in real life).