Templates.

Paul_C

• RMweb Premium

If you go to the website, Help and Advice they are under Turnout and Crossing Plans. They don't do special ones for Code 75 Bullhead as it is the same geometry as the Flat bottom Code 75 and 100.

AY got there first.

Guest Half-full
14 hours ago, paulcornish said:

Andy, I did look on their website but was looking for specific bullhead ones. I didn't realise they don't exist.

They do exist, look for the product code

• RMweb Premium
18 hours ago, Chris116 said:

If you go to the website, Help and Advice they are under Turnout and Crossing Plans. They don't do special ones for Code 75 Bullhead as it is the same geometry as the Flat bottom Code 75 and 100.

3 hours ago, Half-full said:

They do exist, look for the product code

To be fair, they are quite hard to find (not listed in the 'turnout plans' section) but they are there. More specifically, HERE.

Jonathan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Half-full
24 minutes ago, jrb said:

To be fair, they are quite hard to find (not listed in the 'turnout plans' section) but they are there. More specifically, HERE.

Jonathan

They are listed there Jonathan, page 2, 2nd and 3rd from the bottom.

• RMweb Premium
1 minute ago, Half-full said:

They are listed there Jonathan, page 2, 2nd and 3rd from the bottom.

I stand corrected then, I couldn't see them when I had a look. In my defence, the Peco website is really, really awful to use.

Jonathan

• Agree 1

Guest Half-full
1 minute ago, jrb said:

I stand corrected then, I couldn't see them when I had a look. In my defence, the Peco website is really, really awful to use.

Jonathan

Definitely agree with you there!!!!

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, jrb said:

Jonathan

I found them using your link but if you go to the "Help and Advice" and then click on "Turnout and Crossing Plans" they do not appear. Peco website is totally useless and it is the last time I will use it. In the products section they do not show any points for Bullhead at all. I take it that they are sold out but I would have thought having a full list of what you make and a note of them being sold out would be more customer friendly.

• Like 1

Guest Half-full
7 hours ago, Chris116 said:

I found them using your link but if you go to the "Help and Advice" and then click on "Turnout and Crossing Plans" they do not appear. Peco website is totally useless and it is the last time I will use it. In the products section they do not show any points for Bullhead at all. I take it that they are sold out but I would have thought having a full list of what you make and a note of them being sold out would be more customer friendly.

I dont know if your browser is blocking things, but the plans are on the 2nd page, 2nd and 3rd from the bottom, and the track and points are the first results when you go through the menus (Products>Scale>Railcode>75), the points aren't listed as Bullhead, but have the ref numbers SL-U

Do agree that it is a pain to navigate through, I only visit it for the turnout plans when I forget where I've saved them!