This forum area will be available for the first couple of weeks for members to make test posts to explore functionality.

Layout & Workbench Topics/Blogs

mozzer models

I'm looking at options at the moment to see if it's feasible to create a split layouts/Workbenches or whether we should adopt a standard titling format eg: Workbench: Mozzer: Latest projects

Now it's purely a personal choice, but I would like to see Workbenches and Layouts split, and if we use the word Blog (Weblog) in it's proper sense of 'blogs are primarily textual' then further I would like to see Layouts also as Topics (a word used in the header....) and this area featuring layouts with pictures - I'm thinking of my own topic 'Penlan' at RMWeb, which is currently off line so I can't do a cross reference.

I'm sure there's a proper area and a way of copying over, rather than cross referencing, but the 'help' topics are not clear to me.

Penlan

• RMweb Gold
I'm sure there's a proper area and a way of copying over, rather than cross referencing, but the 'help' topics are not clear to me.

Hi Sandy,

See: http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php/topic/121-rmweb-transfer-utility/

However, it's not much help at present until Andy can restore Guest access to Old RMweb.

Martin.

• RMweb Premium

Now it's purely a personal choice, but I would like to see Workbenches and Layouts split, and if we use the word Blog (Weblog) in it's proper sense of 'blogs are primarily textual' then further I would like to see Layouts also as Topics (a word used in the header....) and this area featuring layouts with pictures.....................................

Penlan

Can I second that thought? Although I have started to bookmark some of the blogs I will always look at, I do prefer the layouts in the old style.

As always I appreciate the massive undertaking the move has been for Andy and the rest of the team, a big icon_clap.gif for all your efforts!

Regards.

Archived