Query re "Content I Posted in"

• RMweb Premium

Is there any way a thread can be removed from this view, short of deleting all posts I may have made to the thread in the past?  A couple of highly popular, long-running threads I haven't contributed to in years are always at the top of the view, which is sometimes a (very minor) irritant.  No worries if not, this is not a change request!!

• RMweb Premium
6 hours ago, BR60103 said:

Can you bring up the thread and click on Ignore this topic?  That should take it out of any searches you do.

Thank you …. that does indeed work :good_mini:

• RMweb Premium
On 27/05/2020 at 10:01, jcm@gwr said:

But it also means that it is hidden from view, at all times,

so you can't easily 'pop in' to check on updates/progress.

Ah so ……. having rushed ahead:sarcastichand:, is the move reversible?

• RMweb Premium

Top right of the page click on the arrow next to your name, then on 'Account Settings'. On the next page on the right is an option to look at your ignored topics, and adjust it/them as required.

Hope this helps!

Dave

On 26/05/2020 at 20:42, Chimer said:

Is there any way a thread can be removed from this view, short of deleting all posts I may have made to the thread in the past?  A couple of highly popular, long-running threads I haven't contributed to in years are always at the top of the view, which is sometimes a (very minor) irritant.  No worries if not, this is not a change request!!

Use the 'Content I follow' stream instead and it show the threads you follow. To follow or stop following a thread, go to it and press the follow/following button.

• Thanks 1