AH Models

Simon Wright

Hello all, hope you are all well.

I am taking steps from keen modeller to commercial. I am going to be productive a range of laser cut kits in 7mm at first and wondered the best way on RM Web to engage with you all?

Project one is taking shape, a 7mm scale goods shed.

image.jpg

• Like 1

• Moderators

The first thing to do is read the forum rules with regard to commercial posting that would have been acknowledged at registration. 

• Like 2

Sorry I was asking for help really as new to this. If I have broken any rules then this was not the intention at all. Can you point me in the right direction. I recognise a lot of local model shops and online retailers so chose the small suppliers section to post this in.

Some help to get started would be great 

Regards

Simon

3 minutes ago, Simon Wright said:

Sorry I was asking for help really as new to this. If I have broken any rules then this was not the intention at all. Can you point me in the right direction. I recognise a lot of local model shops and online retailers so chose the small suppliers section to post this in.

It's 'hidden' at the top of the thread list:

• Moderators

Me.

I am concerned that the business is a quarter of a development project, too soon to be soliciting interest or potential customers. It's your business and you need to go through growing pains in product development or marketing approaches rather than asking who's got the magic wands.