**Cancellation** - Preston and District Exhibition

RallyRob16

Just over two months to go........

This will be the second year at our new venue.

For those who attended last year the heating issues have hopefully been addressed.

2010.gif

Layouts attending:-

Wansbeck Road (extended) (2mm F/S)

Gairloch & Wester Ross (009)

Welton Down (2mm F/S)

R &M Quarries (00)

Alyson St 1847 (0)

Morse Junction (H0)

Bash St (00)

Chesil Exchange (0)

Hocklington (N)

Scorbiton (00)

Bierdorf (H0 ng)

Ouzel Thorn 0/16.5)

Sowood (0)

Calder Road (00)

Dyna Hyfryd (N)

Twin Falls (0n30)

Midhurst (00)

G-Whizz

Ardson (00)

Willesden Junction (OO9)

Zorba's Mine (On30)

Visit

http://prestonanddistrictmrs.org.uk/ and click on the exhibition button for full details including information on traders and societies attending, along with venue location and directions.

We hope to see you there

Have you missed Willesden Junction from the list, or has Pete got the year wrong?

Many apologies from the Webmaster, he forgot you off the list!!!! Doh!icon_redface.gif

Just to confirm that you are on the list for this exhibition!

We've also added another layout to the list (it was previously ommitted as it was un-named) Zorba's Mine.

I hope this has clarified any confusion.

Rob

• 1 month later...

Only 3 weeks to go!!! icon_wow.gif

For those in the Preston area who saw the advert in the Lancashire Evening Post, advertising the exhibition for last weekend, please note that this was obviously an error. They decided to place an ad for some reason without any contact from anyone from our club!!!icon_confused.gif

For those who turned up, only to find Basketball as the only activity available, can we apologise, but please understand this was an action completely out of our control!!

Rob

Only 3 weeks to go!!! icon_wow.gif

For those in the Preston area who saw the advert in the Lancashire Evening Post, advertising the exhibition for last weekend, please note that this was obviously an error. They decided to place an ad for some reason without any contact from anyone from our club!!!icon_confused.gif

For those who turned up, only to find Basketball as the only activity available, can we apologise, but please understand this was an action completely out of our control!!

Rob

Ha! That sounds like the LEP!! They make the stuff up. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately due to the adverse weather conditions we are experiencing here at the moment (which are forecast to remain with us for the next week) the committee has made a difficult decision and cancelled this weekends exhibition. :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

We are looking into the possibility of just postponing it and not having to completely miss out this year!!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Rob

Unfortunately due to the adverse weather conditions we are experiencing here at the moment (which are forecast to remain with us for the next week) the committee has made a difficult decision and cancelled this weekends exhibition. icon_cry.gif icon_cry.gif

We are looking into the possibility of just postponing it and not having to completely miss out this year!!

Rob

Sorry to hear that after all the hard work in preparation, I had a nice long shopping list prepared as well!

• RMweb Premium

Unfortunately due to the adverse weather conditions we are experiencing here at the moment (which are forecast to remain with us for the next week) the committee has made a difficult decision and cancelled this weekends exhibition. :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

Rob

I'm sorry to hear that too, I was looking forward to demoing on the North Turton stand this weekend. I always enjoy Preston show, it's a good start to the new year. Hope you can rearrange it.

Regards

Paul

Sorry to here this, but saves digging the garage out to retrieve the layout! Hope it is re-schedualed....I'm sure someone will let us know smile.gif

As soon as we have any news of a re-arranged date I will put a new post on here

Rob

Archived