Fitting lights to a steam loco with a 21 pin decoder

Michaelaface

I feel like I'm missing something really obvious here, but if I wanted to fit lights to a steam loco with a 21 pin decoder where do I solder the wires? directly to the pin connections on the locos pcb board or what? there doesn't appear to be any clear solder tabs on said board for lights/aux connections, just motor, pickups and stay alive, there's no documentation on the wiring with the loco, and I can't find anything on the Bachmann website

I have had a search looking for the answer for this, and I either can't find an answer or I'm searching for the wrong thing, so rather than potentially making a mess thought I'd ask here first

the loco in question is a Bachmann J11
and the lighting is the DCC concepts loco lamps and an LED for firebox flicker 

I guess for anyone seeing this and looking for an answer, I went ahead and gave it a shot and I can confirm my work to be a success, lesson learned is I really need to invest in some heat shrink, I also didn't wire in the LED for the firebox flicker, as the LED I chose to use doesnt seem to have been the best, also included a video showing everything running fine

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png