21 hours ago, cheesysmith said:

We still need a BR blue. I use rail match spray cans for blue, but the Halfords are better value and last longer I've found.

BS381c 114 is rail blue

Pretty much any supplier of mixed aerosols should be able to oblige.

For example.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BS381C-114-RAIL-BLUE-2k-Acrylic-400ml-Aerosol/323502091583?hash=item4b523a2d3f:g:bSoAAOSwdbVbxbWi

• Informative/Useful 1

1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

BS381c 114 is rail blue

Pretty much any supplier of mixed aerosols should be able to oblige.

For example.....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BS381C-114-RAIL-BLUE-2k-Acrylic-400ml-Aerosol/323502091583?hash=item4b523a2d3f:g:bSoAAOSwdbVbxbWi

Is that the answer now? Rather than trying to match to an ever decreasing range, provide a table of the information needed to get paint mixed?

Roy 

Hi Does any body have the BSC Colour for BR Rail Grey 

So i can get it mixed 

Thanks 

Posted (edited)

Found this site, might help as it lists a few colour codes used by British rail which you can get mixed 

Might be worth contacting them or the one mentioned above and see if they can identify and then produce BR rail grey

Probably IS  worth coming up with a chart listing colours used and the codes to reproduce that colour for future reference as Halfords and other firms seam to be going more towards mixing as required rather than carrying huge selections of obsolete colours at each store

Edited by Mattc6911