4mm Deltic airhorns

Hi.  I have a Bachmann Deltic which I have last an airhorn.  I have contacted Bachmann for replacement but they have been totally unhelpful which is disappointing.  Does anyone have a contact to obtain these spares or an alternative airhorn supplier details please?

Thanks.

• RMweb Gold
14 hours ago, ST Paddy1 said:

Hi.  I have a Bachmann Deltic which I have last an airhorn.  I have contacted Bachmann for replacement but they have been totally unhelpful which is disappointing.  Does anyone have a contact to obtain these spares or an alternative airhorn supplier details please?

Thanks.

Markits do a good selection of turned brass horns. Peter's spares have them in stock if you want to avoid direct purchase: https://www.petersspares.com/detailing-markits-markits-detailing-oo.irc

Roy

Hi Thanks for the reply.  I ordered some Markits 5mm air horns from PS but although they were good quality were not quite correct (a little chunky looking and the ends nearest the cabs not right - squared off).  The prototypical horns are more slender looking and ends rounded.  I might see if I can adjust the look with a needle file and attempt reshape.  Strange Bachmann were not interested in supply at all, though.