DJ Models: company wound-up and liquidation closed

BR(S)

40 minutes ago, -missy- said:

There is THIS too

M.

Poor Dave always someone or something else’s fault or to blame, never anything hes done. Plus his partner (well going back a couple of years) I believe did have a well paid job. I heard a rumour he was truck driving last year so this does not add up, poor Dave.

• RMweb Gold

And yet with no money to buy his medicine or pay his bills he found £800 to fund his liquidation. 

I wonder who's APT/92/King deposit paid for that ....

I've just got to change my shirt...it's soaking wet where my hearts been bleeding for him..:rolleyes:

Edited by chris p bacon
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Guest Half-full
Just now, Colin_McLeod said:

Wonder if he has ever considered Gofundme to resolve his problems. Give Captain Tom some competition (NOT) lol ;)

They could name the APT Powercar 'Call Me Dave"

• RMweb Gold
5 minutes ago, Colin_McLeod said:

Done. :)

I saw that you have asked but suspect you won't get an answer but every credit for asking.

I was wondering about his tablets he can get an NHS prepayment certificate for I think £30 for 3 months which would cover all his prescription costs for that time. Maybe his partner could pay for it for him I wonder how this has taken its toll on her another innocent victim maybe?

Guest Half-full
1 minute ago, Oldddudders said:

RMwebbers may be interested to Google "narcissistic personality disorder".

I hope he doesn't google that, something else to blame!!!!

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Markwj said:

I was wondering about his tablets he can get an NHS prepayment certificate for I think £30 for 3 months which would cover all his prescription costs for that time. 

"prepayment" and therein lies the problem. ;)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 8

• RMweb Gold

Sadly, I'm not sure any of this is going to move things forward. The guy messed up, seems to be the common view. From a personal view, medicines, and things like that, are outside of the guidelines of forums such as this.  Even if Mr. Jones has spoken on the subject, your personal judgement is, or should be, quite enough. 

I'm not here to defend the man; far from it, but a portion of self discipline just now, and possibly on this subject, should be observed. 

Ian. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 5

9 hours ago, spamcan61 said:

Ah right that's why my irony meter bent its needle on the end stop.

And my irony meter burnt out...

It must have been some relation of his  J94

• Like 2
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
13 hours ago, tomparryharry said:

Sadly, I'm not sure any of this is going to move things forward. The guy messed up, seems to be the common view. From a personal view, medicines, and things like that, are outside of the guidelines of forums such as this.  Even if Mr. Jones has spoken on the subject, your personal judgement is, or should be, quite enough. 

I'm not here to defend the man; far from it, but a portion of self discipline just now, and possibly on this subject, should be observed. 

Ian. 

Fair enough but in fact there is nothing to stop anybody who does not have an income getting free prescriptions because they would go on universal Credit and thus be entitled to free prescriptions, and it does not make any difference what is going on between them and HMRC in such circumstances, what counts is the lack of income.   But that does not apply if their partner has an income above a certain level - in which case they still have to pay.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

18 hours ago, Markwj said:

I was wondering about his tablets he can get an NHS prepayment certificate for I think £30 for 3 months which would cover all his prescription costs for that time. Maybe his partner could pay for it for him I wonder how this has taken its toll on her another innocent victim maybe?

26 minutes ago, The Stationmaster said:

Fair enough but in fact there is nothing to stop anybody who does not have an income getting free prescriptions because they would go on universal Credit and thus be entitled to free prescriptions, and it does not make any difference what is going on between them and HMRC in such circumstances, what counts is the lack of income.   But that does not apply if their partner has an income above a certain level - in which case they still have to pay.

IIRC, his partner's occupation is, or at least was, given as an NHS manager. So, between them, they should have a pretty good handle on how he can get necessary medication. Whether that covers medication for headaches and nightmares is another matter.

• Like 6

I cannot help but think there is some sort of collective psychological trauma process going on with this thread.

But keep on talking about the same things as 12 months ago isn't going to change it, it happened, we know what happened and we know the impact, the only difference now is that we have a final figure of actual losses.

To now look at what Dave is posting on another forum is just twisting the knife further into the forum collective conscience that we were had by him - or perhaps he was just incompetent - we'll probably never know.  I very much doubt he will ever tell anyone the truth, not even to himself.

• Agree 10

• Moderators
52 minutes ago, woodenhead said:

it happened, we know what happened and we know the impact,

You're absolutely right; nothing can be changed but it's illuminating to see the deluded mindset of blaming everyone else for it persisting; from him just as much as anyone else. Although the accounts may be finalised, whilst he points the finger elsewhere it's only balanced that it gets pointed back in case he ever has the temerity to resurface and cause any further losses in some form.

• Like 3
  • Agree 13