Classified ads

I am trying to submit a for sale ad, but I keep being told I can't because I don't have the right type of account... This is weird because I have advertised before with no problem. Where  am I going wrong ???????

Rob

I am not trader , and as I have said I have advertised before without a problem. So I can't imagine what has changed to make it difficult.   I know the style of classified ads has changed, and it it not so good now as it was a year or so back, but I can't see why I can't use the system.

Rob

• RMweb Gold
38 minutes ago, RobMG said:

I am not trader , and as I have said I have advertised before without a problem. So I can't imagine what has changed to make it difficult.   I know the style of classified ads has changed, and it it not so good now as it was a year or so back, but I can't see why I can't use the system.

Rob

These classifieds have been active for a year at most,  so if you were using the previous incarnation that would have been 5 years ago at least, then there was 'Buy & Sell' which was pulled with nothing taking its place for a couple of years until this came on stream.

I have checked and am able to list an item for sale. 

You could contact a Mod to ask but it is a Sunday so maybe do it tomorrow.

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, RobMG said:

I was never given the option to be a Gold member. 

It was last year when I advertised on here in Classifieds.

Rob

Everyone has the option to be a Gold member. Chris p bacon's timeline is correct so, unless you were a Gold member, you wouldn't have placed a Classified ad here last year.