KS-Models Stevenage

Sweep

I'd like to say a big thank you to Russell at KS Models for his excellent service. Pity I don't live nearer, but I'll certainly use them again. I'd been struggling to find a spare gear set for a Chinese made Britannia after the original split ( something which seems to happen all to often with both Hornby and Bachmann locos. Anyway, after an appeal on here and the help of a fellow RMweb member I emailed Russell who rang me and sorted out the part which arrived today. I fitted it this afternoon and the loco runs really well, so big thanks all round. At  £6 odd plus postage KS Models have not made much out of me but I'll certainly give them some business in future

www.ks-models.co.uk

• Like 7
  • Agree 1

I used them when I was at uni (and later worked) down that way in the late 1990s. I popped in there recently (well, just before the lockdown, but it feels like a few weeks back) and was pleasantly surprised by how much stock they had of things like paint and plasticard. A proper old fashioned model shop. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 5
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just like to add my thanks to Russell and the KS Models Team for sorting me out with some track and other essentials to start my new lockdown layout - all delivered Saturday afternoon!!  Great service and pleased that I can support my local model shop in these interesting times, thanks Russell!!

• Like 2