Fencing. (Iron Railings)

Suggestions please for iron railings (4mm scale) for my lift bridge. I've had an initial search but would like to get something that's as close as possible to save scratch building. Thanks.

Paul C.

DSCF1273.JPG

DSCF1277.JPG

• 1 month later...

Guy,

I have had a response from Daniel at 3D Printingcorner and he is currently working on my request. I painstakingly went to some extreme lengths to get the correct measurements in order to have the 4mm version as per the real thing. I felt that this was important as the bridge is all accurately to scale.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            A friend of mine still lives there and he very kindly stopped one day recently as he was passing and took a full set of measurements so I've been able to give Daniel some spot on stats. I'll post a couple of photos when I get them.

Paul C. 

• 2 months later...

Hello Guy,

I have just had a reply from Daniel at 3D Printingcorner with images attached. He has done a final draft for my railings and they have come out really well. I just need to measure the model now to determine how many lengths I need to order. 

Should look pretty good once they're all fitted and painted. Sorry about the third image, tried every way to rectify it but no luck.

Paul C.

IMG_4641.JPG

1602174617115_1602174613331_IMG_4642.JPG

CCI_000336.jpg