Train Control Systems

BromsMods

I hope that most users of DCC are now familiar with Train Control Systems (TCS) from the US who have primarily been producing decoders for about 20 years.  Their products were one of my main lines when I ran Bromsgrove Models and I worked with them to produce the well known DP2X-UK plugin decoder.  TCS started producing the WOWSound range of decoders for US steam and diesel locos about 8 years ago and are soon to release a UK steam loco version.  They have also just released their UWT-100 WiFi throttle which will work with most makes of DCC command station and are hoping to release their own command station later this year.

In order to increase focus on the UK market they have set up a UK office/distribution centre to speed up the processing of orders and not only can you order online but I am now able to take telephone orders.  In order to place online orders you will need to Log In (or Register if you don't have an account).  Details are available at https://tcsdcc.com

Edited by BromsMods
  • Like 3
  • Informative/Useful 1

Perhaps I should have added that TCS have taken the decision to only sell their products direct to customers rather than going through retail outlets.  This means that prices should be lower, at least in the short term.

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, BromsMods said:

I hope that most users of DCC are now familiar with Train Control Systems (TCS) from the US who have primarily been producing decoders for about 20 years.  Their products were one of my main lines when I ran Bromsgrove Models and I worked with them to produce the well known DP2X-UK plugin decoder.  TCS started producing the WOWSound range of decoders for US steam and diesel locos about 8 years ago and are soon to release a UK steam loco version.  They have also just released their UWT-100 WiFi throttle which will work with most makes of DCC command station and are hoping to release their own command station later this year.

In order to increase focus on the UK market they have set up a UK office/distribution centre to speed up the processing of orders and not only can you order online but I am now able to take telephone orders.  In order to place online orders you will need to Log In (or Register if you don't have an account).  Details are available at https://tcsdcc.com

Can you take the . off the end of the link in your post (I've done it in the quote) - otherwise it takes you to the index of the site instead of the home page - whoever looks after the website ought to make it so you can't access the index as well for security :)

Edited by Bucoops
  • Agree 1