If you are after something in particular post your wanted ad here.

Looking for Lima? Bogies (Carriage and wagon)

WayneKennerley

Hi, I am trying to find matching bogies for these singles that I have please - I believe they are Lima, one from a carriage and another from a wagon. If anyone has spare or knows where I might find them please. They do not need wheels but would be a bonus if they do. 

Thanks Wayne

IMG_20200613_143754.jpg

IMG_20200613_143750.jpg

IMG_20200613_143726.jpg

3 hours ago, jackrussel said:

Sorry Wayne just a try, if i see any i will message you, what models are they from/fitted to Wayne, good luck, Ian.

No idea really, I think they wagon type may have come off a car carrier - Most of what I use are either just chassis or odd parts I have found

Thanks Wayne

Hi Wayne. Sadly I don’t have either type. They’re definitely not off the car carrier (top left of the picture are the European and U.K. derivative of it) or the Br Mk2 coach as the spring setup is different. 

The grey and red ones are Jouef. 

84A0CA68-B94B-435D-A22E-AFD66CF4FB04.jpeg

31 minutes ago, ianmacc said:

Hi Wayne. Sadly I don’t have either type. They’re definitely not off the car carrier (top left of the picture are the European and U.K. derivative of it) or the Br Mk2 coach as the spring setup is different. 

The grey and red ones are Jouef. 

#

Thanks Ianmacc, if the grey ones and the pair top left are available they may suit what I need them for please. What price and postage 2nd class please. Thanks Wayne

Edited by WayneKennerley