KIRTLEY MODEL BUILDINGS FREE PRODUCTS.

kirtleypete

I have decided that it is not economic to continue offering my wide range of printed accessories, particularly as there are unlikely to be any more trade shows until well into next year. However, I would not like them to disappear altogether.

From today onwards, all my printed papers with the exception of the backscene packs will be available to anyone that wants them free of charge. The backscene packs will be sold as previously.

Anyone wanting my other printed papers should e-mail me their order (a maximum of four sheets per order please) and I will e-mail back the artwork which is all to 7mm scale. The customer will then need to print it off, or in the case of building papers where multiples might be required load it onto a memory stick and take it to the local print shop. They will be able to insert the memory stick into their copier and print directly from it using fade proof ink and good quality paper, which is what I have been doing with the papers you have been buying up to now.

The papers are intended for individual and club use and of course the copyright remains my property.

The products available free of charge are as follows:

BUILDING PAPERS . Please go to the page on www.kirtleymodels.co.uk for the full range.
POSTER BOARDS Station poster boards ready to cut out and use for all the major pre group railways including joint lines, the Big Four, BR regions and BR 1970's.
STATION SIGNS BR regional enamel signs, SR signs and GWR signs, the latter of use for numerous other lines.
LINESIDE SIGNS. Cast iron lineside notices.
ENAMEL ADVERTS Four sheets in large and small sizes.
ADVERTS FOR HOARDINGS.
PUB SIGNS
GARAGE SIGNS
ROAD SIGNS

Please see my website for a full listing and further details.

Modellers using other scales are welcome to have the sheets but will need to resize them to suit the scale they are using.

This will allow me to concentrate on building models while keeping the products available for those who find them useful.

Those interested should e-mail me at kirtleymodels@ntlworld.com .

Peter

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Friendly/supportive 8

• 2 weeks later...

I am very pleased to read this. Since I bought 4 of your books on Amazon last year I am a fan. But, because I am from the European mainland I was worried about how to get those papers in good order to my homeadress. And the problem is not the British Mail but here in the Netherlands.

So, there is allready a email on it's way. Thanks in advance, and to all the others get at least one of those great books about building with papers. And no, this no commercial message! 

Cheers

Henk

• Like 2