Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

AY Mod

Attending exhibitions - let's put some data behind it.

Andy,  is there a way to view the current summary without completing the survey again?

1 minute ago, melmerby said:

Why has the survey stopped?

Surely one day would not get many responses?

I stopped it as as there is sufficient data (540+ responses) to identify the trends and I am currently filtering data to look at the differences between groups. I have been observing submissions and it had reached the point where it was making negligible differences to the proportions. So, yes, there are enough responses. This captures the position as it is now before any changes to distancing etc which may occur this week.

It can be run again at a future point if there looks to be significant changes one way or the other.

• Like 11
  • Friendly/supportive 1

45 minutes ago, john new said:

From time to time I attend in either one of two of the categories depending on where the show is. (Society trade stand & visitor) 

That particular question allowed multiple answers, some respondents were all three.

• Informative/Useful 1

Andy,

Can I ask that results are presented slightly differently in future. I'm partially colour blind and those coloured pie charts are difficult to interpret as I'm not sure which colour I'm looking at. If the figures could also be tabulated at one side of the chart then I'm quite happy looking at the numbers.

Thanks

Graham 

• Agree 1

It's standard Google forms output. To show tables I'd have to re-enter all the totals. I hadn't got that amount of time available, sorry. 

From the results link you can click on the pie slices to see the figures. 

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 2