Llanbourne North Wales in the 80s.

P.C.M

It has been a pleasure watching your layout develop the rolling stock is superb I look forward to seeing your new posts, its a shame you are so far away across the world as it would be great to have an operating session.

Thanks Mate, I really need to finish the loco shed and station roof instead of working on stock. I quite enjoy a running session, I have a timetable but sometimes I just run a few trains and make it up as I go.

Cheers Peter.

• Like 2

I still enjoy looking at your layout, it shows how interesting the late blue period can be.

Thanks Alan, 

I was quite an interesting time although I didn't realise at the time. I wish I had taken more pics back in the time but I am happy with what I did manage to get pics of.

Cheers Peter. 

Morning Pete

Excellent stuff as always but I notice it's still 'on shed' and not 'in shed'! ;)

Hi Mate,

As in where is the shed I started to build about this time last year. :scratchhead: 

The part built shed is currently  under the layout, I will start on it again soon as I was thinking about it the other day. Recently coaching stock and the 7mm layout have been taking up my time, oh and playing trains.

Cheers Peter.

• Like 4

Hi Peter, as been a while since I ‘popped in’ here. Have been enjoying the recent photographs and your new MkI carriage rake. Was that the same set which ran up to Manchester? I really do need to get my finger out lol. Jim

Hi Peter, as been a while since I ‘popped in’ here. Have been enjoying the recent photographs and your new MkI carriage rake. Was that the same set which ran up to Manchester? I really do need to get my finger out lol. Jim

Hi Jim,

Yes you do, lol The MK1 rakes worked Portsmouth- Bristol- Cardiff- Crewe- Holyhead- and Manchester. Consists did vary but generally made up of 5 MK1 with SKs Ck BSK .

Cheers Peter.

Always good to see the latest from Llanbourne

Thanks Rick still plodding along with it.

Cheers Peter.

• Like 2