Modern station bits and bobs

I'm building a small terminating branch line station, which is current day era. What I'm looking for in the world of 3rd printing, as I haven't a clue about it, are a few items often found on modern stations.  Firstly...The small standard platform shelters..often made of aluminium and perspex, these are found across the UK in various forms. Secondly,  the self service ticket machines that now again are commonplace across the UK. 

As many modellers model upto date layouts, things like modern station furniture could be a nice line for someone to take up.

12 minutes ago, aquilla said:

I'm building a small terminating branch line station, which is current day era. What I'm looking for in the world of 3rd printing, as I haven't a clue about it, are a few items often found on modern stations.  Firstly...The small standard platform shelters..often made of aluminium and perspex, these are found across the UK in various forms. Secondly,  the self service ticket machines that now again are commonplace across the UK. 

As many modellers model upto date layouts, things like modern station furniture could be a nice line for someone to take up.

Good evening there's a member on here who does a few modern Image 3d printed items here is a link to his page on here and then it links to shapeways. I'll be looking to get a few items in the future myself. Hope that's of some use to you

Edited by gary_lner

Yea...I have seen that..but not sure of how one actually purchases the items. ..but the shelter is what I'm looking for. Just not sure if the model is still available 

Edited by aquilla

23 hours ago, aquilla said:

Yea...I have seen that..but not sure of how one actually purchases the items. ..but the shelter is what I'm looking for. Just not sure if the model is still available 

I've just popped onto the shapeways site and it allows me to add it to a basket and go through to the checkout so I guess it's still available. Maybe worth dropping @St. Simon a message to see if its still available and how to get one.

Regards Gary