Autumn/Winter 2020

AMJ

As the shut down will be eased more the closer we get to the autumn months I think that there will be some venues that will be rather conservative in the prospect of opening.

Well my last exhibition in 2020 was Narrow Gauge North and I think that the next I might be able to visit will be Shipley in September.  

There might be a few clubs that have open days at club rooms rather than full scale exhibitions.

Let's all be optimistic that there will be exhibitions that we can attend and suggest that the list of any that are on are posted below.

• RMweb Premium

Re Shipley, sorry to rain on your parade but not this September - https://www.shipleymrs.co.uk/ - subject to the usual constraints, they plan to hold the 2020 show in 2021. Yes, we all want the current restrictions to finish but I think it's a case of festina lente, otherwise there's a high risk we'll just get recurring waves of infections/nasty consequences. 

• 2 weeks later...

I did use the word might so just like various preserved railways looking at reopening but if C19 has spikes then that will put a dampener on it.

Half suspect that 2020 as a year will be a none starter for many.