A2/2 & A2/3 Topic missing from Forum ?

• RMweb Premium

As highlighted by members 'Tramshed' and MGR Hooper in recent posts to the Hornby Engine Shed Topic, the dedicated Topic/ Thread about the forthcoming Hornby models of Thompson Class A2/2 and A2/3 Pacifics is no longer present or accessible on RMWeb. 

Is this known to the Admin team and has the thread been removed deliberately or through a fault on the forum please ? The models were originally scheduled for release Approx. Winter 2020 to early 2021 but those dates could possibly slip due to the pandemic situation. There would seem to be ample time and scope for information and discussion prior to release, so it looks unlikely that the topic would be removed deliberately . Any information or explanation about this situation would be appreciated.

Regards,

John

• Agree 1

• Moderators

The OP of the topic had tried to hide it, I suspect out of spite as I'd had to clip his toenails a couple of times recently for inching over the line. I have now restored it.

As his actions have taken up some of my Sunday his access to it has now been removed.

• Thanks 3
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 6

• RMweb Premium

Thanks for your attention to this Andy, I had no idea there was any controversy involved and am sorry you've had to be troubled and involved in this manner - especially on A Sunday. 

I hope the thread continues in a civilised and informative way until and when the models are produced.

Best regards,

John

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, AY Mod said:

The OP of the topic had tried to hide it, I suspect out of spite as I'd had to clip his toenails a couple of times recently for inching over the line. I have now restored it.

As his actions have taken up some of my Sunday his access to it has now been removed.

Thank you Andy! Assuming that's the reason why I could react to any of his posts in that thread.