Accurascale Rawie Bufferstop for OO

• RMweb Gold

They are designed to fit most track, including codes 75, 83 and 100. 

Check out this video for some guidance on installation

• Informative/Useful 1

Unfortunately they appear not to perhaps theres a batch issue of I'll fitting buffer stops I have squeeze the front lugs together to fix to the track that's fine but the rear lugs do not they do not line up correctly I've tried two buffer stops but both end up breaking at the rear Its a shame because they are good looking. 

Thanks for your reply 

• RMweb Gold

Hi Railman,

The entire run is a single batch, and generally most customers get on ok with them, The key is to take your time and follow the method in the video, giving them a little squeeze, then placing the rear legs first, then the front lugs will pop down onto the rails. Hope that helps!

Edited by McC

On 29/06/2020 at 13:13, McC said:

They are designed to fit most track, including codes 75, 83 and 100. 

Check out this video for some guidance on installation

Further to the comment in the video regarding use on DC layouts, the lights only come on when the train is moving AWAY from the buffers (or at least they do on mine); if they came on when the train is approaching I could understand the logic better.

• RMweb Gold
6 minutes ago, bartram108 said:

Further to the comment in the video regarding use on DC layouts, the lights only come on when the train is moving AWAY from the buffers (or at least they do on mine); if they came on when the train is approaching I could understand the logic better.

The LED's only work on one direction, and are designed to be lit all the time, hence we recommend a permanent power supply (either DCC or a direct 12v feed on DC) HTH!