Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm after some 4mm scale water/stand pipes, the sort you might see in a yard. I'm sure I've seen some white metal ones but cannot remember who makes them, I've tried looking online but to no avail, can anybody point me in the right direction?


Many thanks.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.