TWICKENHAM MRC's 7MM layout - ADDISON ROAD - now better known as KENSINGTON OLYMPIA

I already run a topic on Twickenham MRC's ADDISON ROAD layout in the LAYOUT section of RMweb, but just 'discovered' this section and thought I'd add something here as well.

It's best that anyone interested looks at our main thread as I won't be updating this particular thread quite so often and anyway the whole back story is told in the main thread - just search for ADDISON ROAD.

Addison_Road_06_Cropped.jpg.9d06f0b250ddf147ffcabc185b223e54.jpg

Photo by Tony Wright, courtesy of BRM magazine.

For the record, ADDISON ROAD is set in the 1920's although modern diesels can often be seen running on a clubnight. We are looking for new members to join the team because the layout is 99% finished but when we operate at exhibitions we need more helpers.

Would YOU like to join our happy team? You don't need to model in O gauge as even the builders of the layout actually model OO, G, HO or even N at home!  Why not contact us and come down to our clubrooms one Friday once things return to normal - email our chairman for an invite at chairman.tdmrc@gmail.com

Edited by TEAMYAKIMA

I've just visited the virtual exhibition and there is a FANTASTIC video of ADDISON ROAD in action at GUILDEX 2019 in Telford.

It's a really professional video produced by Steve Pritchard and many thanks to him for allowing BRM to use it.

Edited by TEAMYAKIMA