KR Models announce the Bulleid Leader

KR Models

I must say, I got a super speedy reply from Michael that put my mind at ease, and for which I'm very grateful!

Now I can get back to looking forward to hearing about further updates about this project in the coming months, while patiently waiting for the chance to order a GT3 in the 2nd run... :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got their news letter yesterday and some early cads have been started/done.

Looks promising. Not easy to compare with photos and drawings of my Leader books (I guess or at least would hope, they referred to them, a great source).

Haven’t received the newsletter myself (maybe it will arrive at some point - I’m definitely signed up) - any chance someone could pop the early CADs up on here for perusal? 

23 hours ago, decauville1126 said:

Way back I got a lot of the OPC/NRM joint-venture microfiched drawings for the Leader, so they're probably still available via the NRM. 

Hmmmm .......... I've got one of the OPC/NRM Leader drawings too - but it's more a pushme-pullyou spamcan than the loco as actually built !

On 01/05/2021 at 16:36, Edge said:

Haven’t received the newsletter myself (maybe it will arrive at some point - I’m definitely signed up) - any chance someone could pop the early CADs up on here for perusal? 

Here you go :D 

image.png

image.png

• Like 5

I wonder if one of the 3D printing firms will be producing a crew for this loco. Unfortunately KR have not shown the side of the loco with the fireman's window/doorway open and the fireman in a string vest hanging out sweating his whatsits off !!!

Looking forward to this model very much.

Ray

Edited by wainwright1

• RMweb Premium
On 08/03/2021 at 05:00, KR Models said:

No, info@krmodels.co.uk doesnt get checked at all. Email me personally at michael@krmodels.co.uk

I don't know how well known the info@... email address is, but considering it exists and someone had found it and was using it to try and make contact, might it not be wise to set up a divert so any emails are redirected to michael@...? Should be quick and simple to do, and mean no emails are missed (so no grumpy customers!)

When one of our colleagues left, his messages were diverted to my address, so we never miss emails - and even now, a year later, people still try and email him. 

• Agree 4

On 08/03/2021 at 05:00, KR Models said:

No, info@krmodels.co.uk doesnt get checked at all. Email me personally at michael@krmodels.co.uk

ahh that might explain why the email I sent via the website 'contact us' page probably didnt get answered and  its been over a month, wasnt sure if on a break or something >_>

• 1 month later...
On 20/06/2021 at 13:22, adb968008 said:

May be in the next batch, you could be controversial and do BR blue :-)  

Agreed! Fictional liveries are really cool and interesting, would deffo be awesome to see one in Green or Blue like being proposed with the Clayton, although I know I'd personally get a Blue one ♥

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Wickham Green too said:

....... or Network SouthEast ..... or SouthWestern trains/Railway ...... or .......................

Just slap a Thameslink logo & yellow ends on the grey one, then your good to go.