Confused by Bachmann spares advice! Can you help?

I need what I call brushes or carbons for two split chassis Panniers of mine . I contacted spares and servicing at Bachamnn but they said they don't provide them as they are part of the sealed motor. They're not though are they? They have a spring to keep them in place against the motor but so they can be replaced. Am I asking for the wrong thing here? !!!! 

Are they saying that when they go that's basically it with your loco? Surely not?!

The motor is a sealed unit and I can see how the confusion has come about. Carbon brushes are inside the motor, but I suspect you need the parts that connect the motor to each half of the split chassis. I'll have a rummage whilst others answers as I couldn't see them on the service sheet. I have a box full of split chassis bits upstairs. Fairly sure they were small springs or similar....

• Informative/Useful 1

This is the V1/V3 service sheet and they are small springs 600-104. I don't know if they are the same on the Pannier, perhaps others can confirm.

386055109_Screenshot2020-07-08at09_50_29.png.161a64b67a2d66a84571728664aba59d.png

Just checked and I have some upstairs. If they are the same PM me and I'll put a couple in the post.

Edited by gordon s