OO scale period (1920s) people

I'm modelling in the early 1920s  and I'd like to people my layout with some appropriate figures - I'm no fashion expert, but most of the ones I've looked at appear more 1950s - present day - I've also found some Victorian/Edwardian ones but they wouldn't look correct either - has anyone got any suggestions please?     

Hello Mr Bear,

I am also modelling this era and I am pleased with Langley Miniatures, but it's definitely a matter of taste as well.

For my workers I like the range of Woodland Scenics figures. There are some sets that - as I find - matches the 20's. 

I like this set of Andrew Stadden's workers very much.

I can add this GoogleSearch of Pics . Maybe it gives you some new trails on investigation.

Or here the German Prisers -> GoogleSearch

Edited by PatriotClass
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the reply  - I did look at the Langley figures, but didn't see anything that quite fitted the bill - but I'll take another look. I think men are generally easier as the clothes don't change that much - but ladies fashions change very distinctly between decades. However - the Andrew Staddens set does look absolutely great - so I'm going to order them! - (BTW  I did have a go creating my own figures with Milliput but that didn't turn out too well!) 

Edited by No.8_Bear
sorry overlooked to comment on the Andrew Staddens set in first reply