Searching for Yahoo group archives: Liverpool and North-West England

Jim Martin

Hi

Like most former users, I haven't visited the Yahoo Groups website for years and years. I was dimly aware that the service had been killed fairly recently, but that was about it.

I've now realised that I've missed out by not requesting copies of the archived posts, and I'm hoping that some RMWebber who had their act together more than I did might be able to help. Although I was a member of about a dozen groups altogether, the ones that I'm interested in are the "Liverpool-Rails" group and another one that covered North-West England, which was called "NorthWest-Rails" or something like that. If anyone has the archived posts from either of those two groups that they could copy to me, that would be great. I gather from what I've read that when people requested the archived posts, they were sent to them as a zip file. I'm not certain what the best way of transmitting them would be now, but I'd be happy to make all the arrangements (probably setting up a Dropbox account, if they do free ones, or seeing if my wife still has her account from when she was freelancing). Thanks

Jim