Service Interruption at Eileens Emporium

Derek Russan

Once again we at Eileens Emporium would like to thank all our customers for their support and tollerance during these very hard times.

The launch of the new website seems to have happened without too many issues. We will still welcome any feedback you have.

Meanwhile, we need to give as many customers as possible a heads up that we will closed for shipments for a day or two from 3rd August. This is because we are changing our internal invoicing systems and it could take us a little time to get everything in place and start operating normally. The website will remain open throughout for placing orders as normal.

We will endeavour to get as many orders shipped as possible before close of business on Friday 31st July. We will continue to process orders even if it is after the Courier and Post has been, so some orders may not physically leave until Monday 3rd August.

We will deal with all orders in strict sequence and hopefully this will not cause too many delays.

We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you and Stay Safe!

• Like 6

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

I tried to log in Saturday morning, password issue. So I emailed and within an hour Derek had reset the password and emailed me back. Logged in, order placed by lunchtime.

All the stuff arrived today, with the brass sections all nicely taped to a bit of plywood, from which I shall probably make something odd. Many thanks. 

First class service as ever even in these difficult times , very satisfied customer. 

• Like 5
  • Agree 1