Platform and other .STL for N Gauge

Ok... so I have been 3D printing since January, bot not model RW items.  I am now seeing the possibilities.  Is there an online source of N gauge files?  For instance, I need platforms.  Thingiverse is limited in what they have, but I figured you all here might know?  Platforms, water columns, fences...  basically anything I can print I will.  I live in the states so items arent readily available to me.

• RMweb Premium

Couple of thoughts and couple of files - You don't need to limit your search to N gauge as you should be able to rescale any downloaded file on your printer to what you want. e.g. HO (87) to one of the N variants (150) means print at 58%. You need to check in your slicing software that you have not lost too much wall thickness and may have edit using a package such as Tinkercad.

Using Tinkercad (or similar) you could put together a number of the items you mention yourself after a couple of tutorials and that might let you make items customised to your needs which after all is one of the advantages of self printing. https://www.tinkercad.com/#/dashboard

Also worth thinking - is 3D print the best tool / material for the job? e.g. Maybe platforms from wood/card but faced with printed items are both simpler and more economical?

Some files attached, scaled to HO for you to play with to fence things in.

scale box.stl handrails.stl 30 and 45 degree picket fence.stl Picket fence.stl