Show us yours - Realistic modelling

AY Mod

18 hours ago, Right Away said:

For any SR people who may be interested; this appears in the background of a few of my photos, so here’s an individual shot.

4F179071-1F47-439B-9913-EC5259389819.jpeg.9d1a50b10ddb380223eef7a5a46ce111.jpeg

Spent most of the eighties working in these substations, a good representation, well done!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Whenever I look at pictures of Sherton Abbas, I always see something I hadn't noticed before - today, the round window in the gable end of the goods shed:  very nice.  The extension looks like it's always been there - well done, Sherton Abbas certainly sits very happily in "realistic modelling"!

Kit PW

• Like 1
  • Agree 5
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
8 hours ago, Andrew P said:

I had to park up my old Anglia to get this shot.

IMG_2578.JPG.770a3beac5bb0e32ed74292ecee019d8.JPG

105E. Must have been a dry morning, Andy; or was there a spare WD40 in the boot?

Edited by Right Away
Finger trouble - again!
  • Funny 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

Oh no, it's started to rain, I'd better head back to the Car.

imageedit_1_6479142691.gif.8e778e55e1fbefba5635d37897c33b68.gif

Very nice, Andy. I clicked 'like', not because I'm the sort of person that likes rain, far from it. I just like the effect on your already lovely image.

I didn't want anyone to get the impression that I'm some kind of killjoy, when it comes to wet weather.

Not that I'm not going to confirm or deny that we may or may not get a lot (or a little) of that kind of weather here in Devon.

• Like 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 2

5 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Probably not:spiteful:

I learnt to drive with a driving school, father and son, who had 2 Anglias.They did their own maintenance, but were in contact with the local main dealer. When I stalled the car one day I had some trouble starting it; my instructor came out with a statement that he had been told by the dealer.

"When you turn the key on an Anglia, firstly the ignition comes on. When you take it to the next position, the starter operates, but in that position the ignition is not live!

I don't know if it is true, but being a Ford I wouldn't be surprised....

• Like 1