Show us yours - Realistic modelling

AY Mod

Ben_Bucki_ENGINE-SHED_FinalShots_Wheelset_01.JPG.fcf44116d35b2f16d3c504a71a89c9d0.JPG

In the gloom of the workshop, a lone fitter attends to a wheelset, whilst a BR Standard and 4F raise steam for boiler tests.

(Finally a pic from me that isn't the Spon Lane Cakebox.  This is a much earlier project that appeared in Model Rail about 2-3 years ago, all shots done on a very low budget with toys, Lima 0 gauge models, vintage clockwork bits, and general odds and ends, trying to recreate the sort of atmosphere of David Shepherd's paintings).

• Like 18
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

• RMweb Gold
42 minutes ago, Broadoak said:

The Scenic section on the layout is 38 inches long.

You will be relieved to know these are the last pictures of Two Sister’s Farm.

Peter M

They have been an excellent set of photos of a highly detailed and fascinating layout. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Rowsley17D said:

They have been an excellent set of photos of a highly detailed and fascinating layout. 

Unfortunately all I can see is a jpeg symbol... is Peter posting these from an external source... can they be posted direct to the topic instead?

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, John Besley said:

Unfortunately all I can see is a jpeg symbol... is Peter posting these from an external source... can they be posted direct to the topic instead?

They appear to be posted straight into the post as all photos in this thread seem to be.

5 hours ago, Broadoak said:

yKs7Qnhl.jpg

TZgJQGgl.jpg

Andy Knott, while in David Bailey mode took a few arty shots of the bench inside the engine shed. In the second photo a very damaged differential can be seen on the bench. It looks beyond economical repair.

65QTsPZl.jpg

Sacks of potatoes out side the greenhouse with tomatoes growing inside. These provide a cash crop in the Summer as the greenhouse is used to chit seed potatoes in the Spring.

The Scenic section on the layout is 38 inches long.

You will be relieved to know these are the last pictures of Two Sister’s Farm.

Peter M

Not relieved at all, in fact disappointed, as I just love looking at the detail. Fantastic workmanship young man.:good:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, Broadoak said:

Andy P

Thank you for your complimentary remarks but I feel I should point out I am 77 years old in a few weeks time.

Kind regards Peter M

Haha, a mere kid, I'm 71 next Month. You have some great talent Peter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1