Show us yours - Realistic modelling

AY Mod

0LU5oEKl.jpg

This time we feature something a little smaller a visiting yellow 44 ton yard switcher. The small switchers were built to the weight of 44 tons because they could be operated by a single man thus saving the owners the wages of a second man.

She is seen in the head shunt behind the Farmer’s Coop at Colonel’s Crossing.

Photo by Andy Knott

Peter M

• Like 10

• RMweb Gold
42 minutes ago, John Besley said:

I've had a look but all the pictures seem to be on flicker which I dont have...

Not sure I understand why you have this problem.  The pics are hosted on Flickr but they are set up so that when you view the pages on here you should see the pictures.  I've just been through the thread (I use Firefox browser) and they're all displaying ok to me.

Edit:  I've just tried Chrome and MS Edge and they display ok.

Edited by Metr0Land

• RMweb Premium
9 minutes ago, Metr0Land said:

Not sure I understand why you have this problem.  The pics are hosted on Flickr but they are set up so that when you view the pages on here you should see the pictures.  I've just been through the thread (I use Firefox browser) and they're all displaying ok to me.

Edit:  I've just tried Chrome and MS Edge and they display ok.

I only ever see pictures that are loaded direct to this site.... anything loaded via an external source can be problematic... if the external source is lost or the link changes then they will vanish from the thread.

Much better to load pictures direct to the site as then they will be here as long as RMweb exists