Show us yours - Realistic modelling

AY Mod

Florida Potato and Onion, Plant City Florida, receive reefer cars (refrigerated wagons) of potatoes and onions which are cleaned, graded and bagged for distribution by road, there are two unloading bays.

IMG_0518.JPG

• Like 17

• RMweb Premium
5 hours ago, brylonscamel said:

Wullie is a taciturn chap but he's always working hard.

bm-painting-samples-tin-roof-05.jpg

You've successfully created a wilderness atmosphere right there. Well done.

• Like 2
  • Agree 3

BEN_BUCKI_Port-Eden-Miniature-Railway_April_2021.jpg.b631a26c68d9dd802e1717fe1072f425.jpg

At the seaside resort of Port Eden, Cumbria, 1996 was the last season where the miniature railway operated.  The steam-outline-diesel loco "Rio Grande" (the only operational loco for the final few months of running) is seen crossing the bridge at the west-end of the bathing lido, en-route for the South Promenade station. 

(Been playing with the pics I took of the layout diorama I made for the 7/8ths Scale FB group competition.  I'm not one for digital filters as a rule, but I quite liked how the 'washed-out old 90's print' effect added to the nostalgia angle of this project).

• Like 12
  • Craftsmanship/clever 3
  • Round of applause 1

377888551_alongtheline.jpg.63151986f5cdd965bb0ba6600abdbf42.jpg

Looking North along the line at Croft Spa, with not a train in sight.  Nowadays as you dash through the station at 100mph all you can see is the bungalow on top of the bank, and even that seems to have been repainted white or cream.

Les

• Like 12