Show us yours - Realistic modelling

AY Mod

• RMweb Premium
14 hours ago, Chris M said:

I posed these two to emulate a photo recently posted on the diesel hydraulics Facebook group. The camera is cruel, especially in N gauge.

The link for the Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/groups/BRDH19571979/permalink/10160797361614573/

26E0DF2E-ED9C-4AC6-8CD5-7BA3E8C11AD6.jpeg.0e158eef59241efaf68a5d4ee0e21b03.jpeg

A374DD22-7D52-4C49-9201-5263684985E4.jpeg.03f51b0ae5cd470d92620cbe27cb71d1.jpeg

Congratulations for the recent article in another mag! Interesting collection of stock you run through the years, love to see more of this here

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

Saturday morning,  and looking down from the Mills Lane Bridge, all is quiet in Seven Mills apart from the resident 08 chuntering about the Yard and banging into wagons.

DSCF4027.JPG.d16bfb4d7d8b5f295ca79fe7c4bc9a00.JPG

• Like 15

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, gazzaday said:

A relatively busy afternoon at Romford Station.  A West Ham fan buys his paper before he sets off for the match.  A number 87 bus approaches the traffic lights on its way to Harold Hill.  Above, a class 307 EMU is about to depart for a service to Southend.

IMG_0649a.jpg

Outstanding. Can we have an update to your Romford blog? 

13 hours ago, Adrian Stevenson said:

That’s a great shot Andy.

Personally I think it's about time Andrew P had his own, exclusive Realistic Modelling thread, and give others a sporting chance on this one.... :jester:;) :mosking:

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 5

43 minutes ago, F-UnitMad said:

Personally I think it's about time Andrew P had his own, exclusive Realistic Modelling thread, and give others a sporting chance on this one.... :jester:;) :mosking:

There are a lot better shots on here that are better than mine, and more interesting projects that even I get excited and envious of.

Some wonderful compositions, subject matter, and lighting, 

Bare in mind, when I do a photo shoot, I can take upward of 150 photos, (the beauty of modern Digital technology) and only about 75% get through to being usable.

But thanks anyway.

Edited by Andrew P

14 minutes ago, Ben Alder said:

Just found this topic....:wub:; plenty to catch up on I see.....Here is the Rapido pannier at its home shed in the Far North.

IMG_1879.JPG

Another cracking shot Richard.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1