Show us yours - Realistic modelling

AY Mod

A short running session featuring the Heljan British Rail Class 35 'Hymek' edited with real sound. 
Sounds are provided by a number of follow class members from my sound collection, captured at various Gala and Preserved Railways over the past few years.
Here we see well worked Hymek D7001 in BR blue hauling a short demolition train, recreating a seen that would of been seen during the last days of the Somerset & Dorset Railway.
Hope you enjoy!

• Like 14
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Round of applause 1

A short running session featuring the Bachmann Austerity 2-8-0 edited with real sound. 
Sounds are provided by a number of similar locomotives from my sound collection, captured at various Gala and Preserved Railways over the past few years.
Here we see Austerity 2-8-0, No.90125 hauling a short rake of BR 24.5 Ton mineral wagons (TMC exclusive made by Bachmann).
Hope you enjoy!

• Like 15

Guest Jack Benson
On 30/05/2021 at 22:34, Ben Alder said:

Just found this topic....:wub:; plenty to catch up on I see.....Here is the Rapido pannier at its home shed in the Far North.

IMG_1879.JPG

Rather wonderful, thanks for sharing 

StaySafe

• RMweb Premium

The viaduct and developing surroundings, as shown above, from a different angle. With the confines of the room, the 6-image-panorama didn't quite match up.

Jeff

1552937665_IMG_8188_stitchorthors.jpg

• Like 14

A short running session featuring my Somerset & Dorset Joint Railway Bachmann Johnson 3F 0-6-0 edited with real sound. 
Sounds are provided by a number of similar locomotives from my sound collection, captured at various Gala and Preserved Railways over the past few years.
Here we see S&DJR 3F 0-6-0, No.64 hauling a short S&DJR pick-up goods train, consisting of a mixture of company and local private owner wagons.
Hope you enjoy!

• Like 9