Show us yours - Realistic modelling

AY Mod

15 minutes ago, Right Away said:

“Anyone about?“ Could almost imagine it was possible to climb up and have a look!

If these two are still talking, you'll probably get away with it.

1474766264_UDSCF4678-Copy.JPG.3c59cadc2a51299bf33ae392006b7285.JPG

IMG_3242.JPG.27ac9f98dcff7ceff16ea009e6205bbf.JPG

• Like 11
  • Funny 3

A short running session featuring the Air-smoothed Merchant Navy Class from Hornby edited with real sound. 
Sounds are provided by a number of fellow class from my sound collection, captured at various Gala and Preserved Railways over the past few years.
Here we see 35022 'Holland America Line' in BR early green, hauling a luxurious Pullman service on the Peco loft layout, Peckwick Rye. 
Hope you enjoy!

• Like 9
  • Craftsmanship/clever 3

• RMweb Gold
19 minutes ago, SDJR7F88 said:

A short running session featuring the Air-smoothed Merchant Navy Class from Hornby edited with real sound. 
Sounds are provided by a number of fellow class from my sound collection, captured at various Gala and Preserved Railways over the past few years.
Here we see 35022 'Holland America Line' in BR early green, hauling a luxurious Pullman service on the Peco loft layout, Peckwick Rye. 
Hope you enjoy!

Cleverly complied. The sound of the actual train passing the viewing positions is very effectively synched. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

12 hours ago, Right Away said:

Cleverly complied. The sound of the actual train passing the viewing positions is very effectively synched. 

Thanks ever so much! Try my best to angle the model shots as too the real angles I filmed the sounds from. Certainly makes all the difference, especially with the doppler effect

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

The local RhB permanent way crew are busy sorting out some trackbed drainage issues near Chanalletta Gallery on Veja Megstra. 

A30204A9-4DD7-4D80-8F3C-C8869112243A.jpeg.e57fa11b4aa6dfd8c329f4aa8242e540.jpeg

They’re rather pleased with the new ‘Mobilbagger’ which seems to be making light work of the task in hand. 

• Like 11

• RMweb Gold

Unusual visitor to Derwent Spa. The LNWR side was more likely to see a Crab from Rowsley. She'll have to use the Wessie triangle or their shed's turntable before returning home as she is too long for the Midland one.

1491646407_DSCF8283(2).JPG.cc580e9403bfbcdea20377a7fa7f3434.JPG

• Like 14