Show us yours - Realistic modelling

AY Mod

A short running session featuring one of my Bachmann Midland 4F Class 0-6-0, edited with real sound. 
Sounds are provided by preserved class members from my sound collection, captured at various Gala and Preserved Railways over the past few years.
Here we see Ex Somerset & Dorset Joint Railway No.44559 in BR late black, with typical weathered finished, hauling a short coal train.
Hope you enjoy!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, Gedward said:

Just spent another day out on the moors.

DSC_0403-1.jpg

DSC_0405-1.jpg

Beautiful... must make sure I've got my wet weather gear it looks like rain over there...

BTW that grass looks spot on for Dartmoor, nibbled by sheep and rabbits all day long

Edited by John Besley
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

On 23/06/2021 at 19:53, Gedward said:

Another from today's shoot.

DSC_0414-1.jpg

I’m working up at Chagford (Dartmoor) full time at the moment and I think you’ve got it absolutely bang on with the colours and textures.

I’ll show my born and bred mate a couple of these tomorrow. He’ll love it.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

37 minutes ago, Cowley 47521 said:

I’ll show my born and bred mate a couple of these tomorrow

Hopefully the reply will be along the lines of “ proper job” !

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, PaternosterRow said:

A couple of shots from my new layout - Carlisle Citadel Station.DSCF2493b.jpg.6c71b6c9cfb7e09715df21b30d2626d0.jpg

DSCF2564a.jpg.ef1992efb079a605464dc3b654403bd8.jpg

I doubt a Green 105 worked the Silloth Branch but it's all I've got in the Green DMU department and it makes for a nice picture.

Man! Can practically envisage hearing train announcements, other than when that PC lifts a safety valve and lets go with a blast from its siren. The DMU is beautifully posed beneath that extremely realistic roof.. Well done.

• Like 2
  • Agree 5
  • Thanks 1

On 31/07/2020 at 20:23, Sithlord75 said:

<pedant> 15A was built by the Victorian Railways at their Newport, Vic, Workshop, not Baldwin (which was where 1A and 2A were built).  </pedant>

Cheers

Kevin 

Stand corrected - I left out the word "designed" after the word Baldwin............  And 3A & 4A could also be considered "built by Baldwin"?  Given they were assembled from spare parts at Newport by the Victorian Railways......

Edited by David Price
spelling correction