Show us yours - Realistic modelling

AY Mod

• RMweb Gold
11 hours ago, Gedward said:

A quiet morning on Bovey Tor.

Tree_02c.jpg

..... apart from the bleat of distant sheep, the faint cry of a buzzard and - LISTEN! Is that ....yes; that’s definitely the sound of a small Prairie catching the breeze. Better make sure the kettle’s on the boil.

• Like 8

On 06/07/2021 at 17:35, Gopher said:

Yes they are all Bachmann Mk1 coaches with flush glazing - unaltered by me apart from weathering them.  

Great, many thanks Gopher.  I didn't twig that they were Mk1s.  I have Bachmann GWR coaches which don't have flush glazing, presumably older.    

A short running session featuring Hardy's Hobbies Bagnall 14in 0-4-0ST edited with real sound. 
Sounds are provided by a number of similar locomotives from my sound collection, captured at various Gala and Preserved Railways over the past few years.
Here we see Bagnall 0-4-0ST, 'Jasper' in dazzling Wasp Stripe livery working various trains around Somerdale Colliery. 
Hope you enjoy!

• Like 12

20 hours ago, MoonMonkey said:

Great, many thanks Gopher.  I didn't twig that they were Mk1s.  I have Bachmann GWR coaches which don't have flush glazing, presumably older.    

Yes you probably have the Bachmann (ex Mainline) Collets - which do not have flush glazing

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
19 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Looking over the Mills Lane Bridge earlier today.

688542273_DSCF4065(1).JPG.9999307c92eb5be34f688162a3155809.JPG

Nice variety of “Cromptons”. If they’re all idling, let’s hope the wind’s in the other direction,

• Funny 2

With Seven Mills Sidings and Bench Road and all the 7mm Stock up for Sale, and the RM article published, I can now use some of my Photos that Peco didn't use.

56047 on a short Engineers Train passing through from Dore End.

697647158_UDSCF4620-Copy.JPG.2e08198b844fa6e4e276306235e2dffc.JPG

• Like 12
  • Friendly/supportive 3

• RMweb Premium
8 hours ago, Andrew P said:

With Seven Mills Sidings and Bench Road and all the 7mm Stock up for Sale, and the RM article published, I can now use some of my Photos that Peco didn't use.

56047 on a short Engineers Train passing through from Dore End.

697647158_UDSCF4620-Copy.JPG.2e08198b844fa6e4e276306235e2dffc.JPG

What you going to build now....

• Like 1

A short running session featuring my Somerset & Dorset Joint Railway Bachmann Fowler 3F 'Jinty' 0-6-0T edited with real sound. 
Sounds are provided by a number of similar locomotives from my sound collection, captured at various Gala and Preserved Railways over the past few years.
Here we see S&DJR 3F 'Jinty' 0-6-0T, No.23 hauling a short S&DJR pick-up goods train, consisting of a mixture of company and local private owner wagons.
Hope you enjoy!

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
13 hours ago, bathgreenpark said:

SOMERSET & DORSET RAILWAY IN 7MM SCALE

Ivatt 2-6-0 4MT 43012 as built with double chimney and allocated to Bath Green Park in the early 1950's

Screenshot (895).png

“Stand back. Ivo Peters would like to get a shot.”