Show us yours - Realistic modelling

AY Mod

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, P.C.M said:

Hi Paul, superb pics as mentioned. can I ask who does the driver in the class 31.

Cheers Peter.

Hi Peter the driver is by Modelu I think I used a steam crew member and adapted it

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, SDJR7F88 said:

A short running session on my 00 Micro Layout - Fry's Somerdale featuring the Hornby Peckett B2 Class, 0-6-0ST, ‘Henry’, edited with Real Sound. 
Sounds are provided by a number of similar locomotives from my sound collection, captured at various Gala and Preserved Railways over the past few years.
In this video we see Peckett B2 0-6-0ST, No.1264 ‘Henry’ in Port of Bristol Authority lined green, going about it's duties while on loan to Fry's Somerdale - shunting various deliveries into the chocolate factory site, before returning with load vans of produce. 
Hope you enjoy!

I love that diorama of yours, Callum. The backscene of the road disappearing down and around the corner works really well, too.

• Agree 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

19 hours ago, PjKing1 said:

Hi Peter the driver is by Modelu I think I used a steam crew member and adapted it

Hi Paul, thanks for that I need to do an order with Modelu so will have a look.

Cheers Peter.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Captain Kernow said:

I love that diorama of yours, Callum. The backscene of the road disappearing down and around the corner works really well, too.

Thanks ever so much! Host don't know how I managed to pull that off...:D Hopefully I'll be able to get it on the road one day when a few of the local shows return. Though I don't know if it will be as impressive in the flesh. 

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
On 18/08/2021 at 17:33, SDJR7F88 said:

A short running session on my 00 Micro Layout - Fry's Somerdale featuring the Hornby Peckett B2 Class, 0-6-0ST, ‘Henry’, edited with Real Sound. 
Sounds are provided by a number of similar locomotives from my sound collection, captured at various Gala and Preserved Railways over the past few years.
In this video we see Peckett B2 0-6-0ST, No.1264 ‘Henry’ in Port of Bristol Authority lined green, going about it's duties while on loan to Fry's Somerdale - shunting various deliveries into the chocolate factory site, before returning with load vans of produce. 
Hope you enjoy!

Love it, there must be some serious tight curves judging by the flange squeal, love to see more of the same

On 21/08/2021 at 17:58, Worsdell forever said:

A quick look in the goods shed. 

20210821_174818.jpg.4c7bccc5b72c5aeb7ad2b02ed0b71743.jpg

...love it Paul, but it needs just a little sacks appeal. All good goods sheds had a neat little pile or two...