Show us yours - Realistic modelling

AY Mod

• RMweb Premium
On 10/09/2021 at 09:08, MAP66 said:

Really Stan, I don't think it necessary to take a break after only doing half the lawn. It is only 4mm scale after all.

20210910_164202[1].jpg

Could you do a shot with the garage doors open so that we can see Stan's layout. When he has found some petrol and finished the lawn of course!

Excellent modeling. Regards Shaun

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

On 10/09/2021 at 17:08, MAP66 said:

Really Stan, I don't think it necessary to take a break after only doing half the lawn. It is only 4mm scale after all.

20210910_164202[1].jpg

I like it. The transfer on the grass box of the mower really sets it off and adds realism.

• Like 1
  • Agree 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1

• RMweb Premium
52 minutes ago, JonathonAG said:

An attempt to blur the line between model and real as much as many of the fantastic photos already posted here, another from Charlestown Kiln.  The backdrop, sky and exhaust are all from a 'reality' photo of Caledonian No. 828 during a visit to Bo'ness.  Everything else is model.

DSC_8074_cropped_1.jpg.b09ecb47cac73191f4588f6c91aeeadd.jpg

Absolutely beautifully done, seamless presentation 

• Agree 3

4 hours ago, JonathonAG said:

An attempt to blur the line between model and real as much as many of the fantastic photos already posted here, another from Charlestown Kiln.  The backdrop, sky and exhaust are all from a 'reality' photo of Caledonian No. 828 during a visit to Bo'ness.  Everything else is model.

DSC_8074_cropped_1.jpg.b09ecb47cac73191f4588f6c91aeeadd.jpg

Wow, I wish I had the computer skills to do that. Certainly looking at it on the small screen on this phone it absolutely looks like the real thing.

• Agree 1