Show us yours - Realistic modelling

AY Mod

A short running session featuring the Streamlined LMS Coronation Class 4-6-2 from Hornby edited with real sound. 
Sounds are provided by a number of similar locomotives from my sound collection, captured at various Galas and Preserved Railways over the past few years.
Here we see No.6221 'Queen Elizabeth' in striking LMS Caledonian blue with silver banding, hauling a take of matching coaching stock on the Peco loft layout, Peckwick Rye. 
Hope you enjoy!

• Like 7

• RMweb Premium
59 minutes ago, Cowley 47521 said:

I actually swore under my breath at the texture of the spanners on the bench. :scratchhead:It’s amazing.

Those spanners are from a card decorating set and simply painted in gunmetal metalcote, then buffed with a soft cloth (my hankie! dont tell)

• Like 5
  • Craftsmanship/clever 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

12 hours ago, John Besley said:

Those spanners are from a card decorating set and simply painted in gunmetal metalcote, then buffed with a soft cloth (my hankie! dont tell)

Stunning work. 

How many of us I wonder have a collection of hankies with paint spots all over them…?!

• Like 1

Hyster lumber straddle carrier at Builders First Source, Plant City, Florida, must be enthusiast owned to be in such good condition for a 1950s machine. 3D printed from Shapeways have added screen, tilt and wiper.  

IMG_0566.JPG

• Like 9
  • Craftsmanship/clever 4