Show us yours - Realistic modelling

AY Mod

1 hour ago, shedman said:

Hi All, Today I tried to recreate on my preserved South Lancashire Railway a railtour from the 1980s, with Hardwicke and the Midland Compound on a train of Blue/Grey Mk1s. The headboard is freelance, however. I think the original said Gainsborough Model Railway Club.

Hope you've all had a good Christmas .All the Best for the New Year. Trevor

IMG_0454.jpg

Very neat Trevor, do you have a thread?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Andrew P said:

Very neat Trevor, do you have a thread?

Thanks Andy. No, I don't have a thread. My Wi-Fi is so slow it takes an age to do anything, plus I'm not sure about what I can offer. I've only recently started to post on this topic. Anyway, I am happy with what I have, with no plans to build anything else. All the Best, Trevor

• Like 4
  • Friendly/supportive 2

Another Loco from my Holiday efforts - This time a V2 based at March in the late 50's, 60938. This is a heavily modified Bachmann Brass model from about 10 years ago - it was in unnumbered and unlined LNER light Green - so a full repaint, numbering and lining was required. 

IMG_6878.JPG

IMG_6875.JPG

IMG_6876.JPG

• Like 13
  • Craftsmanship/clever 5

1 minute ago, Kelvin B said:

Another Loco from my Holiday efforts - This time a V2 based at March in the late 50's, 60938. This is a heavily modified Bachmann Brass model from about 10 years ago - it was in unnumbered and unlined LNER light Green - so a full repaint, numbering and lining was required. 

IMG_6878.JPG

IMG_6875.JPG

IMG_6876.JPG

It's a peach! :good: