Show us yours - Realistic modelling

AY Mod

12 hours ago, NHY 581 said:

Early morning.............A waft of diesel and wet grass on the breeze, a nip of creosote under foot, gentle birdsong breaking through the distant mutter of the 08 ticking over and from somewhere close by  there's an occasional drip of water from a broken stand pipe.......

No gentle bleating of sheep as the ewes call their lambs ?

Adrian

• Like 1

People have paid me kind compliments about my layout on here, but I thought I'd show the attached photo's taken during the earlier days of the build as a bit of "light relief."

I had reached the state shown and told my wife I was going to leave the corner as it was. "What on earth for?" was her response. I said it's Box Tunnel. To paraphrase Queen Victoria, she was not amused. :P I admit, it's not exactly realistic. 1040838301_201020BOXTUNNEL!x1.jpg.385d832523efd1a27bc4d8fd0e200f14.jpg

364929007_201020BOXTunnel!x2.jpg.54c5e7573b3da904dc84f0492167f1a4.jpg

• Like 8

10 hours ago, John Besley said:

Almost looks like a bit of drizzle in the air :good:

Nah ! That's Ambrosia ! :D

• Funny 2

8 hours ago, Bulleidboy100 said:

I know - have I missed something in the process of downloading directly to the forum rather than using Flickr?

I always save pictures to my PC, resize them choosing the best ones and transfer them to my phone as jpegs loading them from my album files - simply as my PC has rubbish internet on account of the  so use my phone all the time for everything internet related

Hope this helps, how do you handle yours or anyone else?

57 minutes ago, John Besley said:

I always save pictures to my PC, resize them choosing the best ones and transfer them to my phone as jpegs loading them from my album files - simply as my PC has rubbish internet on account of the  so use my phone all the time for everything internet related

Hope this helps, how do you handle yours or anyone else?

I do tend once having taken a picture with my phone, send it to my laptop, and then download it to my Flickr account. I keep very few "train" pictures on my laptop. Next time I take a picture that I can/could post on here I'll give it another go. Many thanks. 

3 minutes ago, Bulleidboy100 said:

I do tend once having taken a picture with my phone, send it to my laptop, and then download it to my Flickr account. I keep very few "train" pictures on my laptop. Next time I take a picture that I can/could post on here I'll give it another go. Many thanks. 

Very good look forward to it, the issue I have with Flicker is should it crash as happened before and picture posted from there will vanish as it's not embedded on this site, also If anyone closes a Flicker account then their pictures vanish off here for good