Peco LK55 turntable

I’ve just picked up the Peco OO gauge turntable from EBay but have no instructions. Research suggests they are quite straightforward but to be safe, is anyone willing to take a few quick photographs of instructions on a phone to upload here? It would be greatly appreciated 

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/08/2020 at 18:52, Rick Gibson said:

I’ve just picked up the Peco OO gauge turntable from EBay but have no instructions.

On 01/08/2020 at 19:03, ejstubbs said:

If you e-mail Peco (info@peco.co) and ask nicely they will probably send you a PDF copy of the instructions.

I might have to do this too, but I won't get an answer until Monday at the earliest now, so....

I want to remove the Peco Turntable from a layout I bought, and I don't know how it was fixed to the board. The layout has scenery and ballast topping all around the turntable edge and pit base, obscuring some of the detail.

Could anyone who has fixed one tell me, is it just glued on the outside flange to the top of the cut-out, or are there some hidden fixings i need to find?

If I could get an answer over the weekend then I might get a little work done, unless I find something else to distract me.

TIA.

• RMweb Premium

The turntable pit is a cylinder with a lip on it. The straightforward way is to glue the lip or to drill it and pin it down.

The hole, IIRC, is 12".

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BR60103 said:

The turntable pit is a cylinder with a lip on it. The straightforward way is to glue the lip or to drill it and pin it down.

The hole, IIRC, is 12".

Haven't seen any mechanical fixings so far, but they may be under the ballast.

I'm hoping it's just been glued down.

Thanks

Exactly that. Glued along the edge just under the flange. Gently prising and it came out all undamaged. Thanks to all that helped.

As I'll be converting the layout from late 50s steam to modern era diesel, what to do with (1) the turntable and (2) the hole in the baseboard?

Not sure about what to do with the turntable, but for the hole, just fill it in and put a building over the top almost certainly exactly what would have occurred in real life, perhaps a fuel depot or a train washing unit