Huddersfield Railway Modellers exhibition Oct 24/25th

mozzer models

Huddersfield Railway Modellers 2009 exhibition will take place as usual in the Holmfirth Civic Hall, this year it is over the weekend of the 24th and 25th of October. There are some very nice exhibits this year including The Long Line - Castle Hill by Mark Henshaw, this is the layout which was in BRM for many months as the Long line diaries. We also have Arrowmouth from the Redditch model railway society as well as New Haddon Colliery, a superb EM gauge layout by the Stafford model railway circle. More details on the club website www.huddsrailwaymodellers.co.uk

I am there up in the loft building brass kits

• RMweb Premium

Just a quick post to bump this up the list a bit, but also to let you know we have not increased our prices this year unlike many others as we feel times are still a bit hard for many. Entrance is ??4 for adults, ??3 for children and concessions and just ??10 for a family ticket which is for two adults and two children.

If any RMWebbers manage to get to the show, make yourself known, I'll be pleased to meet you.

Ian

I'll be there all weekend with New Haden; which is looking resplendent in its fresh coat of paint! Come and say hello if you are there.

Cheers

I'll also be there with you, have been trying to get a link to a photo in this post but have now given up, going to do some more painting

this is the photo link maybe you could have a go

http://rollingrails.co.uk/New%20Haden/HADEN082%20%20Photo%20Model%20Rail%20edited%20GC.jpg

I'll be there with the New Haden Colliery and other SRC members although the paint on the front of the boards will have only just dryed, and have now mastered the photo imaging link I think

HADEN082%20%20Photo%20Model%20Rail%20edited%20GC.jpg

Photo New Haden Colliery EM gauge layout

Geoff Cook

A decent little show although didnt get too much time out of the attic - highlight is definately New Haden Colliery for me but then it would be, its my sort of layout!! (Mental note on paper, Must check with Phil we have this on the invite list to the show!!)

Successful signal building, Ive just the ladders to add to all 3, i even got the 2 LMS ground signals (MSE) out and started to clean the castings - One was OK but the other has taken a lot of work to get it right and even then its not perfect. Still at this rate they will be on the layout in a couple of weeks.

If you are there say Hi!!

Archived